No announcement yet.

Rest In Peace ESB

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Rest In Peace ESB

Well its finaly happened and BN24 have taken over completely at ESB, even changing the name. So many changes over the last few weeks have caused a mass exodus.
    I am banned from there now but no loss cos BN24 has some of the worse bias lying writers that I have ever had the displeasure to read. And I expressed my feelings, hence a life time ban with no explanation LMAO.

Again RIP ESB. BN24 will ruin what was an entertaining site, even MVC was entertainment on a boring night at work...

Tried that site a few times. Never liked it. Besides the high horse mods, the feel to the site was depressing.

Comment

My fave posters there are intetionalbutt and boxed ears, who I just found out in mak's thread to be a regular member here. I wonder what's his handle here.

Comment

Is that stalker dude Chris Williams still "writing" over there? I picture him in a dark basement with Manny Pacquiao photographs plastered on every square inch of every wall, most of which probably have the eyes cut out. Darts in a lot of them. The guy is straight wasting his well below average writing skills by churning out Manny Pacquiao related articles either daily or semi-daily (all of which have negative undertones). So weird. Even when Pac is 6-7 months away from a fight the guy is still writing about him.

Thank goodness his mom has to use their desktop sometimes, thus limiting his already record shattering pace of Manny Paquiao "articles".

what a freak

Comment

Originally posted by godsavethequeen View Post
          Well its finaly happened and BN24 have taken over completely at ESB, even changing the name. So many changes over the last few weeks have caused a mass exodus.
          I am banned from there now but no loss cos BN24 has some of the worse bias lying writers that I have ever had the displeasure to read. And I expressed my feelings, hence a life time ban with no explanation LMAO.

Again RIP ESB. BN24 will ruin what was an entertaining site, even MVC was entertainment on a boring night at work...
          SADDO boxing is the worst boxing site ever far worse than ESB or BN24 im not even sure if they still exist anymore but those mods were the worst. one of them would make bets with posters and if he lost he would just simply ban them so they could not try to contact him for payment. worst site ever!

Comment

Originally posted by Mike D View Post
            Is that stalker dude Chris Williams still "writing" over there? I picture him in a dark basement with Manny Pacquiao photographs plastered on every square inch of every wall, most of which probably have the eyes cut out. Darts in a lot of them. The guy is straight wasting his well below average writing skills by churning out Manny Pacquiao related articles either daily or semi-daily (all of which have negative undertones). So weird. Even when Pac is 6-7 months away from a fight the guy is still writing about him.

Thank goodness his mom has to use their desktop sometimes, thus limiting his already record shattering pace of Manny Paquiao "articles".

what a freak
            lol green k funny post bro

Comment

Forget that bum ESB. It's all about the veteran BS and the new up and coming superstar CHB.

Comment

Originally posted by WARQUEZ View Post
                Forget that bum ESB. It's all about the veteran BS and the new up and coming superstar CHB.
                chb is a nice site to be honest.

Comment

registered at that new forum. i look forward to conquering new lands.

Comment

I rarely post in ESB, one time I logged in and it says banned for 2 weeks ( I forgot whats its about)

Comment

Working...
                    X