Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I'm struggling to understand how Pac knocked down Mosley and not JMM?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I'm struggling to understand how Pac knocked down Mosley and not JMM?

Was he off the juice because JMM seemed to be able to take his punches well. Or was JMM juicing?

I just don't know anymore

Marquez dodged pacquiaos punches like a matador dodges a savage bull

Comment

Simple, Mosley fought scared and JMM already knew the terrain…

Comment

Because Pac had trouble laying a glove on him. Marquez usually is a sloppy defensive fighter, but he was focused and on point last night. He was unhittable. What a goddamn performance.

Comment

Marquez showed great reflexes and dodged almost everything that Pacquiao sent ... Pac wasn't able to land a single clear shot to knock down Marquez

Comment

Yeah Marquez reflexes were great last night.

I don't think Pac got off a single good shot on him, most were glancing blows kind of like when Morales fought Maidana.

Comment

Its about getting on the chin clean , its very dynamic , Shane had no fight in him and that lowers your whole spirit , JMM always has fight in him , a fighters mindset makes a lot of difference to their resistance , Shane was shot before the bell rang , Mora showed us that Mosley was shot and this why Manny fought him with no CW while he ducked him at 144 CW when he looked good KOing Margo .

It was a cherry pick fight .

Comment

Originally posted by Discipline View Post
                Was he off the juice because JMM seemed to be able to take his punches well. Or was JMM juicing?

I just don't know anymore
                Marquez is better than Mosley.

Comment

Originally posted by LegendOfLink View Post
                  Marquez is better than Mosley.
                  i agree......

Comment

Outside of Cotto and Hatton, all where washed up bums. When it came to Hatton he had lost his pride when Floyd took his "0". Cotto is still fighting for his pride in Dec. after Margarito made him quit. As I have said for years, Pac has been fighting bums and when a REAL Champion got a chance to fight him, even at a disadvantage, Pac looked like a clown. An over hyped clown that had nothing but excuses as to why he was clown.

Mayweather outclasses Pac. I have said this for years, when it comes to fight, Mayweather will play a brilliant game of chess while Pac is trying to play checkers. To great games but on different levels.

JMM was old and slow bu adjusted to counter pac which kept Pac from doing anything. All Pac had to do was out work the old man and the judges did the rest as too much money is to be made vs Mayweather.

Lets just hope Bob doesn't avoid the fight yet again.

Comment

Working...
                    X