X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by Sparked_26 View Post
    How sharp is Jermaine Defoe?

Fernando Torres used to be revered for his movement but for me he possibly has the worst movement of any striker in the world, ever (lol, but that's just me.)

Defoe has been brilliant for Spurs and England so far this year. Constantly on the move and constantly dangerous.
    Watch Benzema and you'll think otherwise.

Comment

• Originally posted by Addition View Post
      Watch Benzema and you'll think otherwise.
      Yeah, he was pretty poor for a top striker in the Euro's.

Defoe is constantly running the line, pretty awesome. Managers just get annoyed when he misses from two yards or a one-one-one. But compare him to a bloke like Torres who is a much better player but can play 90 minutes and only get one shot out after dribbling past three players then spend the rest of the game with centre-backs coming through the back of him. I still don't understand how that bum has failed to be injured for even a minute at Chelsea. His fitness record is impeccable.

Comment

• Danny Welbeck should be banned for that dive. FA need to start hammering down on cheating.

Comment

• Originally posted by Chunk.. View Post
          Danny Welbeck should be banned for that dive. FA need to start hammering down on cheating.
          They'll never set a precedent with English players and especially United's English players.

Comment

• I would love to see this guy in a Arsenal kit.

Comment

• i thought for sure arsenal would have signed him. he was connected to them all last season. might be a chamakh 2.0 though.

.... i don't feel good about the juve game. they are going to wreck us. torres, mikel, and luiz will get large criticism too. even though we can't transition property, lampard won't do his job, and luiz will be 3v1 all game. .

Comment

• http://soccernet.espn.go.com/news/st...ntract?cc=5901

So much for Arsenal.

Comment

• Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                    i thought for sure arsenal would have signed him. he was connected to them all last season. might be a chamakh 2.0 though.

.... i don't feel good about the juve game. they are going to wreck us. torres, mikel, and luiz will get large criticism too. even though we can't transition property, lampard won't do his job, and luiz will be 3v1 all game. .
                    You will beat those useless italian bums.. they can't pay off the refs like back in there homeland

Comment

• Originally posted by F l i c k e r View Post
                      i thought for sure arsenal would have signed him. he was connected to them all last season. might be a chamakh 2.0 though.

We'll be fine.

The Athletico result was just random bull****. I only hope we don't get too negative as a result because playing both Ramires and Bertrand as the widemen against QPR is unacceptable.

Torres will be an issue until the day he leaves. Hopefully January - no excuses he is just not good enough. We'll instantly be a better team the day he fucks off.

Comment

Working...
                      X