Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

fnr4. controls just randomly changed on me when playing online.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• fnr4. controls just randomly changed on me when playing online.

I have it on config 1. been playing online.

suddenly this fight i enter my controls are completey messed. i cant lean. or block.

by some luck there was a dissconnection and and i didnt get a loss.

anything similar to this happen to anyone else? i was quite annoyed

that wouldnt happen if u could use the button

Comment

Originally posted by Shadow boxer 3 View Post
      that wouldnt happen if u could use the button
      yea i would prefer that... i used config 4 on fnr3 and was real successful online. but seems choices r limited on fnr4

Comment

if the connection was really bad that would be why, lag

Comment

yep, this happened to me once. I had to restart my ps3. I didn't realize was my controls changed, I thought it was some weird glitch.

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
            yep, this happened to me once. I had to restart my ps3. I didn't realize was my controls changed, I thought it was some weird glitch.
            yea it was brutal. almost cost me online loss. but by some freak luck there was a dissconnection that made it as if the fight didnt happen

Comment

Originally posted by robjr View Post
              yea it was brutal. almost cost me online loss. but by some freak luck there was a dissconnection that made it as if the fight didnt happen
              I lost TWO woldchampionship fights. At the time I was 6-0. Then that happened and lost two fights. Yeah, I was dumb enough after the first fight two start annother fight, thinking/hoping the problem fixed itself. NOPE. lol.

It only happened on worldchampionship mode, not regular online play, which I spend much more time on.

I wonder if there is a way to change controls before the fight starts just by pressing buttons, because I have this habit of pressing buttons randomly while the game is loading. I dunno

Comment

Originally posted by ИATAS206 View Post
                I lost TWO woldchampionship fights. At the time I was 6-0. Then that happened and lost two fights. Yeah, I was dumb enough after the first fight two start annother fight, thinking/hoping the problem fixed itself. NOPE. lol.

It only happened on worldchampionship mode, not regular online play, which I spend much more time on.

I wonder if there is a way to change controls before the fight starts just by pressing buttons, because I have this habit of pressing buttons randomly while the game is loading. I dunno
                on world champ mode does it just put you into a fight? or do you have the option to leave after seeing who your opponent is?

Comment

Working...
                X