No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Roach: May-Pac II, Too Much Money To Walk Away

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dr.french View Post
    Nah, Floyd never tried to fight PAC. PAC pursued and tried to force Floyd into fighting. Negotiations broke down, and Floyd REFUSED to renegotiate. Everyone who has been really following knows this.

This is vintage Floyd. He retires when he doesn't want to fight. Floyd didn't want to face prime PAC or prime Cotto. And for good reason. Prime PAC would've destroyed Floyd.

Floyd is over rated. No one will remember him, and not a single human will ever rewatch his fights.
    Lol at you saying Pac would have killed Floyd. He could barely handle Marquez and you saying he would have killed Floyd. If he barely got through Marquez's counter punch style, what made you think he would top Floyds, who is a far more skillful and tactical fighter then Marquez?

Comment

Nah, Floyd never tried to fight PAC. PAC pursued and tried to force Floyd into fighting. Negotiations broke down, and Floyd REFUSED to renegotiate. Everyone who has been really following knows this.

This is vintage Floyd. He retires when he doesn't want to fight. Floyd didn't want to face prime PAC or prime Cotto. And for good reason. Prime PAC would've destroyed Floyd.

Floyd is over rated. No one will remember him, and not a single human will ever rewatch his fights.
      Finally, if Pac and Roach wanted to fight Floyd and they were clean, why didn't they just accept the blood testing in the first place. I know that if I was a clean fighter and the only thing keeping me from being part of the biggest PPV in history and receiving my biggest paycheck is a blood test then why should there be an issue. That leads me to believe Pac was on something because what other reason would have for not wanting to take a blood test besides that?

Comment

Originally posted by boxingfan4life View Post
        Lol at you saying Pac would have killed Floyd. He could barely handle Marquez and you saying he would have killed Floyd. If he barely got through Marquez's counter punch style, what made you think he would top Floyds, who is a far more skillful and tactical fighter then Marquez?
        Would've KILLED Floyd.

It's not just my opinion. It's Floyds own opinion.

Why did he assume PAC was cheating, despite no evidence? Because Floyd was in awe of what PAC did. Floyd was scared of PAC. He did not believe what PAC did was human or possible.

Floyd's own belief. And Floyd was right to fear PAC. Floyd feared Cotto, and after seeing PAC anhilate Cotto, Floyd was never interested in fighting PAC until he got soft.

Remember, even this fight with PAC was not Floyds choice. He did not want it. There is only one reason the right happened. The head of CBS, Les Moonves forced Floyd to take the fight.

Comment

Would've KILLED Floyd.

Why did he assume PAC was cheating, despite no evidence? Because Floyd was in awe of what PAC did. Floyd was scared of PAC. He did not believe what PAC did was human or possible.

Floyd's own belief. And Floyd was right to fear PAC. Floyd feared Cotto, and after seeing PAC anhilate Cotto, Floyd was never interested in fighting PAC until he got soft.

Remember, even this fight with PAC was not Floyds choice. He did not want it. There is only one reason the right happened. The head of CBS, Les Moonves forced Floyd to take the fight.
          You still didn't answer my question. How would have Pac "killed" Floyd? And again you just watched boxing because like I said before Floyd tried to make the fight when Pac was wrecking shop. He just wanted blood testing. You are completely excluding the fact that Pac backed out of three different times Floyd tried to make the fight. You keep bringing up events after the ones I mentioned. Lets stick to that time frame. If Floyd was so afraid of Pac why did he reach out to him three different times to make the fight when Pac was going through everybody?

Comment

Would've KILLED Floyd.

KO!

That was beautiful. Floyd was to in awe of Pac that the only logically explanation is Pac took peds. He can't be that good. That is a compliment of pac's legendary status during his prime years without any proof Floyd tried to taint pac's good name.

Fast forward to 5 years. Floyd was too scared to fight Pac he pumped himself up with peds and covered it up with saline. Obvious much? Too scared to fight fair lmao
            Last edited by Spoon23; 11-20-2015, 05:28 AM.

Comment

Nice fight, only on NBC tho. This dude won't be paying.

Comment

[QUOTE=-DEfiance;16245358]Watch the fight again. After the 4th round, Pacquiao's right hook went completely silent, even though mayweather is open for it.He was landing it repeatedly in the early rounds and then he just completely stopped throwing it for the latter half of the fight. If you watch the fight closely, he undoubtedly injured his right shoulder.

He had a tear in his shoulder that he got surgery for. They did not fake the surgery. Stop holding on to this lie that floyd beat a healthy pacquiao. All the evidence says otherwise.

I cant stand Floyd as a person which is difficult for me because he is easily my favorite fighter to study as a boxer myself. I like Pac a lot and am a huge fan of his all the way round. That being said, very few fighters are ever 100% healthy on fight night. Im sure the injury held him back a lot but the one thing that people seem to miss when judging Floyds abilities in the ring is that he takes the other fighters abilities away. We can debate who has more skills or better skills till the cows come home but if you are faced with an opponent like Floyd that can completely nuteralize your game plan, approach and stifle your skills, then youre going to loose. People beat up on Floyd for being boring but there is a magic in that to me. The ability to completely nuteralize your opponet. The rematch will be more of the same.

Comment

Originally posted by PACnPBFsuck View Post
                  Nice fight, only on NBC tho. This dude won't be paying.
                  You won't need to. There are enough disgruntled Manny fans and Floyd haters that will. Then when Floyd wins again, they will rehash same excuses and beg for a 3rd fight.

Comment

Originally posted by The Big Dunn View Post
                    You won't need to. There are enough disgruntled Manny fans and Floyd haters that will. Then when Floyd wins again, they will rehash same excuses and beg for a 3rd fight.
                    which is exactly why i don't blame floyd if he does fight and whoops #48 ass again.....another easy sparring session for 100 mil plus. let them die in their misery.

Comment

Originally posted by sparkman0811 View Post
                      No reason for this fight to happen. Manny got dominated and embarrassed the first time around. No need for a second boxing clinic. And I really don't think there is interest in a second fight, from the public.
                      If that's what you a school session/ or being dominated then u don't kno shiet bout boxing. Mayweather/canelo pac/ rios, those were school sessions. May pac was a flop,with no climax. And it was both their faults. Very far from a domination like you say. If being hugged to death an running from a midget is a total domination, then I guess I'm wrong.

Comment

Working...
                      X