Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mikey Garcia Eyes Return in 2016 at Junior Welter

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hopefully he does Mikey is a pretty fun guy to watch. I don't know that 140 would be good for him but it is possible he could handle it, 135 would probably be better though but is kind of a garbage division right now.

Comment

Originally posted by BaDaBiNgVIP View Post
      true that. im a big fan. but at 140 i dont think he can carry the power. mikey is not that big. imo crawford and gamboa give him trouble. i would would favor crawford but gamboa would be a toss up.
      For sure Mikey smashes on Gamboa without a doubt. Crawford, well thats a different story. I got Crawford in that one.

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
        For sure Mikey smashes on Gamboa without a doubt. Crawford, well thats a different story. I got Crawford in that one.
        yeah i like crawford too. i think he rangier and a good boxer puncher. good counters too. that last time i saw crawford agains durlome. it was beautiful. he waited and touch him up . then brought the heat. durlome chinny though but a good outing nevertheless

Comment

Originally posted by boxinghead530 View Post
          Arum put him on the shelf because he was all butthurt about Mikey wanting to jump ship. That's how Arum MFed him. Promoters can really mess up the sport.

A featured fighter? When was the last time you seen him on TV. Arum really did right him, sure.
          Arum doesn't make money off of inactive fighters. And believe me that's all he cares about. Mikey simply refuses to fight. That's why you don't see him on TV.

You can't just write your own version of history.

Comment

Good to have Mikey back but I think he will struggle vs the best at 140..

Mikey was a good skillful counterpuncher at 126-130 but I don't think his power will carry to 140 and he will have trouble with guys like lucas, ruslan, peterson..

Comment

Working...
            X