Collapse
No announcement yet.

Stop hyping "new" Cotto

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Its better to hype new cotto than hype new maidana.

Comment

Originally posted by Masters01 View Post
      If you're really okay with everybody disagreeing with you (other than the Broner fan, who himself doesnt count anyway), then why do you feel the need to announce it? Who are you really assuring here?
      So far most agree. Other than the Puerto Ricans, who have to call out the race card. And may I say, have the most biased fans on here, ex: PRBOXINGCOTTO, yeah...

I, for one, think Cotto is good. He's just not "NEW" or "BACK." He fought Delvin freaking Rodriguez and a shot Sergio Martinez. He did this because he wanted to test himself, to see where he's at. He's a very smart business man and he's vert smart with his career wise. He's building momentum. Until I see him in the ring in a 50-50 fight, and THEN performs the way he has...he's nothing "NEW."

Remember Cotto, with Pedro Diaz, gave Mayweather a solid fight.

I'm guessing he wasn't BACK then? Lol.

Comment

Originally posted by reneg_2 View Post
        I'm a fan of Cotto. He's the type of fighter you can't help but respect. A true vet. That being said, do you all realize who he's been in the ring with? It's not worthy of hyping him to this extent.

Delvin Rodriguez, lmao... and a 39 year old Sergio Martinez who we all know is way passed his prime.

Anyway, you guys can continue to drink that kool aid. There's a reason Cotto took that bs fight over 10 million with Canelo.

Canelo beat Trout, who destroyed Cotto, and Lara, the guy everyone is avoiding.

I do think Canelo vs Cotto will be a great fight because both come to fight. But, Canelo will stop Cotto.

Roach doesn't have a magic wand. Stop with that. Cotto should stay away from Canelo and fight dudes that are fading.

I like both these guys a lot so I hope they don't fight but if they do, Canelo by stoppage or "no mas."

The truth hurts

Comment

Working...
        X