No announcement yet.

Did this guy just kill himself?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Did this guy just kill himself?

Vid looks legit. Is this a case of accidental suicide?

Yeah sure and the guy with the camera just keeps calmly filming.....

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      Yeah sure and the guy with the camera just keeps calmly filming.....
      I imagine it's difficult to stage something like that..
      The guy seriously looks panicked. Not sure if his buddy knew the deep shyt he was actually in. Found myself on the wild side of YT again.. this one looks nuts too.

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
        I imagine it's difficult to stage something like that..
        The guy seriously looks panicked. Not sure if his buddy knew the deep shyt he was actually in. Found myself on the wild side of YT again.. this one looks nuts too.
        fake, the lady in the background would have seen that car coming

Comment

Comment

Originally posted by KING MEAT View Post
            LOL at the Ali shuffle. I don't think I can remember the days when commercials actually just advertised what they were going to sell and that was it. Got me craving sushi now

Comment

lol no. . . you can tell he's clearly making himself look like he's sinking. . . lol come on mate!

Comment

Originally posted by Pugly! View Post
                lol no. . . you can tell he's clearly making himself look like he's sinking. . . lol come on mate!
                ya guess I'm a little gullible. lmao you wouldn't catch me playing in quick sand, that's for sure. Not even trying to be racist but it's ALWAYS the white dude LOL! I bet he climbs mountains and wrestles alligators in his spare time
                Why the need to endanger oneself!?!

Comment

Originally posted by War Aficionado View Post
                  ya guess I'm a little gullible. lmao you wouldn't catch me playing in quick sand, that's for sure. Not even trying to be racist but it's ALWAYS the white dude LOL! I bet he climbs mountains and wrestles alligators in his spare time
                  Why the need to endanger oneself!?!
                  Also even the stupidest **** in the world knows that you don't move in quicksand.

Comment

Originally posted by Barnburner View Post
                    Also even the stupidest **** in the world knows that you don't move in quicksand.
                    My point exactly. Towards the end there he could hardly raise his arms above the muck. A longer version showed him completely sunk, idk how the hell he managed to escape. If this was scripted then this guy deserves an Academy Award.

Comment

Working...
                    X