Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

I have a feeling Lee vs Quillin is going to really deliver...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Neither one is known for their defense, and both pack a good punch...
    Should be a good scrap.. I think quillen stops lee, even if he is getting outboxed

Comment

Originally posted by HUGEBOXINGFAN View Post
      I do not have any real strong reasons as to why I think this. I just feel like both are going to come out early and try and land something big which will make for a very fan friendly fight. I think their styles are both defensively flawed which will make for an exciting fight for the fans.

You think this fight will be exciting?
      Both guys have dynamite punching power and both guys have holes in their game (people doubt both of their boxing abilities).

If they both come to fight, this is gonna be combustible.

Comment

I think you are right and it will be a good fight. Quillin knows he has been looking bad lately compared to GGG. He will try to make a strong showing. Lee is fearless and has that lightning right hook. I'll be rooting for Lee and Peterson to win on this night of two excellent and important fights.

Comment

what's the point of lee's left hand? i mean it's there but it doesn't do anything. he could make weight easier if he lopped it off. prob be 154 champ by now. he doesn't want it bad enough i guess.

Comment

Both are big punchers so there will be some excitement along the way. Quillin is average all around with good power and Lee has always been hittable so it will be a good one I think.

Comment

This will be an excellent fight.

Most here are KTFO6 sleeping on his fight.

If this turns into an exciting fight and Quillin wins, they going to say GGG beats him. If Andy Lee wins, people going to say Lee has a good chance to beat GGG.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                what's the point of lee's left hand? i mean it's there but it doesn't do anything. he could make weight easier if he lopped it off. prob be 154 champ by now. he doesn't want it bad enough i guess.
                Knocked out McEwan with it.

Comment

Originally posted by DoktorSleepless View Post
                  Knocked out McEwan with it.
                  more like mcewan gassed after schooling lee but i guess technically he did touch him.

Comment

I have the exact opposite feeling. I think both will play it safe and Quillin walks away with the belt in a crap fight. I hope I'm wrong.

Comment

They are both explosive when they let their hands go and both can be hit quite easily. It could be a very good fight BUT at the same time they are also counter punchers. If both of them play it safe it won't be that entertaining.....I do have a gut feeling that it will turn into a very good fight though and Quillin wins by KO.

Comment

Working...
                      X