Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley To Train Curtis Stevens For BKB Debut, 4/2

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Shane Mosley To Train Curtis Stevens For BKB Debut, 4/2

Future Hall of Famer Shane Mosley has advised BoxingScene.com that he will train middleweight contender Curtis Stevens for his Big Knockout Boxing debut. Stevens is slated to fight on the second BKB card which is scheduled to take place on April 4th at the Mandalay Bay Events Center in Las Vegas, Nev. It will be distributed on pay-per-view.

[Click Here To Read More]

Curtis Stevens BKB

Comment

lol get it off ppv and on spike or something

Comment

I have been saying it for awhile,,, this bkb is gonna get popular, especially with the young crowd, and if they keep getting name fighters like stevens, Vera, rosado..

I expect to see in the future there: mayorga, toney, Kirkland, Oliver McCall, monte barrett

If they land some tv show deal on cable, this could get popular, it's what casual fans want, carnage and knockouts...

Comment

Originally posted by Jloro View Post
          lol get it off ppv and on spike or something
          My thoughts exactly,,, I think it would be huge and be as big as bellator or glory kickboxing

Comment

BKB is perfect for Curtis. The guy hits hard as FUARKKKKKK.

Comment

Why is he getting Shane in his corner? does he want to flinch for the whole fight?

Comment

I'm actually surprised that stevens went to bkb.. I thought he was still relevant at mw and was probably gonna land big fights in Barclays vs quillen, Jacobs, maybe lee..

Comment

Originally posted by El-blanco View Post
                  Why is he getting Shane in his corner? does he want to flinch for the whole fight?
                  "jittery" shane mosley

Comment

Lol @ Golovkin leftovers going to BKB. Rubio next?

Comment

Working...
                    X