Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

got clocked and now puffy eyes with no black eye...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
    Hey thanks for the proper response amongst these idiots, my couch checked it out and said it wasn't a broken nose, also I can feel around around my nose without any pain

i'm going to repeat myself here: you've almost surely injured your nose. there's not much else that will explain the uniform swelling around and under your eyes, or the swelling you experience when you blow your nose.

if you're blowing your nose and it's swelling up, it's broken / damaged. that's what swelling / inflammation is.

there's damage in there somewhere [bruising, a fracture,] and your body inflames the area to fight infection.

go to the doctor if it's not going to be of any hardship. he'll know much more about diagnosing pathology than a boxing coach.

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
      well, noone would know better than your couch...
      Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
      Tell us more about how you did it, man. I'm genuinely concerned, and not looking for ammunition for a parody thread. I promise.

Comment

Originally posted by New England View Post
        i'm going to repeat myself here: you've almost surely injured your nose. there's not much else that will explain the uniform swelling around and under your eyes, or the swelling you experience when you blow your nose.

if you're blowing your nose and it's swelling up, it's broken / damaged. that's what swelling / inflammation is.

there's damage in there somewhere [bruising, a fracture,] and your body inflames the area to fight infection.

go to the doctor if it's not going to be of any hardship. he'll know much more about diagnosing pathology than a boxing coach.

Alright thanks!

Comment

Originally posted by The Problem View Post
          Alright thanks!

np, man.

glad to help.

Comment

Originally posted by SOUTH-FLA View Post
            It will get black trust me
            That's what Roy Jones said when he took those photos.

Comment

Ask your boyfriend to cum on your face. It's well known in boxing circles that fresh jizz prevents swelling, especially around the eyes.

Comment

Working...
              X