No announcement yet.

The Danny Garcia vs. Lucas Matthysse Prediction Thread. **ITS ON!**

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by itsafight View Post
    Y'all trippin on Matthysse bootysweat, watch when Lucas looses y'all gon' be in shock.
    Woah! There's a valid argument... I wish there was something equally pathetic I could say in return...

Something like... "Y'all trippin on Garcia bootysweat, watch when Danny looses y'all gon' be in shock."

But it has to make sense... More like "Y'all trippin on Garcia bootysweat, watch when Danny *loses y'all ain't gon' be in shock cuz everybody with brains already knew it was gonna happen."

I'll think of something

Comment

• Just came here to say, WAR MATTHYSSE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Comment

• Originally posted by bojangles1987 View Post
        I don't get some of the predictions. The things some people say Garcia will do in this fight make me think they've never actually watched him fight. I mean, since when he is a high stamina fighter who's skilled boxing backwards and defensively and finishes fights strong?
        I don't think Garcia is GREAT at any one particular category except countering guys in the middle of their combinations. He is a very good all around fighter and I think he can do really well against Matthysse. He just needs to take Matthysse power away, which of course is easier said than done.

The most important thing is not fighting scared.

Comment

• I think on the WBC website Matthysse is leading the poll like 87% to 13%. That was a few days ago tho. Lol

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Originally posted by .:: JSFD26 ::. View Post
            I think on the WBC website Matthysse is leading the poll like 87% to 13%. That was a few days ago tho. Lol

¿Quién crees que gane la pelea entre Danny García vs Lucas Matthysse?
            Danny García - 9.7%
            Lucas Matthysse - 90.3%

Total votes: 888
            You have already voted. Only one vote each 24 hours is allowed.

Comment

• Originally posted by Martinplateado
              Quote:

Originally Posted by .:: JSFD26 ::.

I think on the WBC website Matthysse is leading the poll like 87% to 13%. That was a few days ago tho. Lol

¿Quién crees que gane la pelea entre Danny GarcÃ*a vs Lucas Matthysse?
              Danny GarcÃ*a - 9.7%
              Lucas Matthysse - 90.3%

Total votes: 888
              You have already voted. Only one vote each 24 hours is allowed.
              Pal carajo.

That **** went up. Oof

Comment

• Danny will lose and lose brutally.

Comment

• Polls don't win you fights, Danny is the champ y'all need to show some appreciation. Btw will there be a all access for this fight?

Comment

• Just re-watched Garcia V Judah, Khan and Morales. Also, Matthysse V Soto, Petersen and Ajose.
                    Good fights, but based on these performances Danny will need to up his game. When Lucas finds his groove, he enjoys dishing out pain (that wicked grin as he looked down on Ajose) and hard shots come from pretty much all angles.
                    Garcia on the other hand is capable of putting together some good combinations and adapting, which has served him well and is known for his hook, but does appear more effective against less mobile fighters and Lucas can move.

Not a nuthugger, I like both guys. Danny doesn't need applause for taking the fight, he is the champion and therefore it is his place to defend his standing against the number 1 contender. That said, I just dont see Garcia having anything to earn Lucas' respect in the early rounds, which will allow him to gain momentum and win via late stoppage of Garcia.

However it turns out, these forums should be lively

Comment

• Originally posted by Johnny Rubber View Post
                      Just re-watched Garcia V Judah, Khan and Morales. Also, Matthysse V Soto, Petersen and Ajose.
                      Good fights, but based on these performances Danny will need to up his game. When Lucas finds his groove, he enjoys dishing out pain (that wicked grin as he looked down on Ajose) and hard shots come from pretty much all angles.
                      Garcia on the other hand is capable of putting together some good combinations and adapting, which has served him well and is known for his hook, but does appear more effective against less mobile fighters and Lucas can move.

Not a nuthugger, I like both guys. Danny doesn't need applause for taking the fight, he is the champion and therefore it is his place to defend his standing against the number 1 contender. That said, I just dont see Garcia having anything to earn Lucas' respect in the early rounds, which will allow him to gain momentum and win via late stoppage of Garcia.

However it turns out, these forums should be lively
                      Its boxing and anything can happen butI dont see anything Garcia does better than Matthysse, so the 70% chance of win for Matthysse is about right. I'd say its an 80/20 fight for Matthysse, and I'm still being respectful of Garcia. I dont see this fight going past round 5.

Comment

Working...
                      X