Collapse
No announcement yet.

Roach "Bradley is the only fighter Pacquiao ever told me that he wants to KO!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

pac was never in trouble or shaken up in the fight. Even though he never told roach anything about ko. a boxer i just figured thats the natural game. this just tells me if they fight again pac will be a lil more focused in breaking him down for a k.o. the decision could be a blessing in disguise for pac to take boxing more seriously and put other obligations aside.

Comment

Originally posted by The Weebler II View Post
      nothing to do with ppv sd, it's just that I didn't think it was a close fight to begin with so a rematch isn't justified, yet the corrupt promoters will make money of the rematch and the trilogy while boxing fans hope and wish on a Pacquiao/Mayweather bout
      i totally agree. by having a pacman vs bradley rematch is basically the bob arum is butt ****ing boxing fans in the ass. while his greedy old take all the money inside top rank promotions money to the bank.

Comment

Well he fought Bradley for 12 rounds so why no KO? And if reports are true he even fought a fighter who had ankle problems....So?

Comment

Originally posted by JoeMan View Post
          If all else fails, play the race card. This is what this idiot usually does and most of his fellow Floyd fans. If you can't argue, play the race card.

But save that crap, homey. Mayweather Sr, Andre Ward, 50 cent, Lewis and 99 percent of the world's population saw it Pac winning the fight. You Mayweather fans need to butt out of this. Mayweather should stop ducking Pac. It's embarrassing. Bradley, Marquez, Mosley, Margarito, Clottey, etc. had balls fighting Pac. So I admire Bradley more than Mayweather at this point.
          Funny how everyone but the three people who matter seen a blowout...

Comment

Originally posted by nutz_n_ya_face View Post
            i totally agree. by having a pacman vs bradley rematch is basically the bob arum is butt ****ing boxing fans in the ass. while his greedy old take all the money inside top rank promotions money to the bank.
            yah the only thing that makes my uneasy about the rematch is the fact that bob arum will be making a lot more money off of it...like bob arum said himself: "I'm going to make a ton of money on the rematch..."

Comment

Pac could barely find Bradley in the first fight and Bradley couldn't hurt pac. I don't think it will be different second time around. It will play out the same way.

Comment

Originally posted by Rome-By-Ko View Post
                Your still crying??
                Still looking in the mirror are you?
                Dont worry too much that everyone thought bradley lost apart from 2 judges. He got the win thats the main thing.

Dont be so sensitive and worry too much about the boos Bradley got when the decision was announced.
                Last edited by hugh grant; 07-06-2012, 05:43 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by hugh grant View Post
                  Still looking in the mirror are you?
                  Dont worry too much that everyone thought bradley lost apart from 2 judges. He got the win thats the main thing.

Dont be so sensitive and worry too much about the boos Bradley got when the decision was announced.
                  The boos would have been there even if Bradley knock Manny out..That's the way Pac fans roll..Like crying lil b!tches!!!I love Pac,but his fan base are some of the most casual fans in the sport..Oh btw here ya go..LMAO..

Comment

yawwwwwwwwwwwn

Comment

Originally posted by larryx2012 View Post
                      yawwwwwwwwwwwn

Comment

Working...
                      X