This is a sticky topic.
X
X
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
    That's the point, if Ronaldo doesn't score he has no influence on a game. If Messi doesn't score he still plays a big part in Barca's play. That's why Messi is a better player and always will be. Ronaldo is a great player but not at the same level.
    Thick Aussies and Yanks don't understand that concept. They look at STATS STATS STATS, they can't decifer what's actually going on in a game, its too much for them.

C.Ronaldo was actually a hindrance to Madrid in the second half and extra time, he kept mis-kicking or falling over the ball or getting easily dispossessed.

Comment

• Originally posted by PrinceNaz88 View Post
      That's the point, if Ronaldo doesn't score he has no influence on a game. If Messi doesn't score he still plays a big part in Barca's play. That's why Messi is a better player and always will be. Ronaldo is a great player but not at the same level.
      It called style, like I have said numerous times. Messi cannot do anything without his team dominating or having majority of the possession. Messi needs to touch the balls a few time and his team to create space for him to perform while Ronaldo doesn’t. Ronaldo needs a single moment or chance, hence the class difference.

Barcelona had more possession than Chelsea, yet Messi failed miserably and had only one assist, while Madrid had less possession and Ronaldo scored twice and assisted one. Ronaldo style suits counter attacking football beautifully

Comment

• Comment

• Still waiting for a player who done more than Ronaldo this tie. 2 goal and an assist in the semi final is nothing and should easily be overshadowed

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
            Still waiting for a player who done more than Ronaldo this tie. 2 goal and an assist in the semi final is nothing and should easily be overshadowed
            Xabi Alonso or Marcelo were Madrid's best players tonight and that's just for Madrid who were the second best team.

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
              Xabi Alonso or Marcelo were Madrid's best players tonight and that's just for Madrid who were the second best team.
              You haven’t answered by question but rather entered your mindless ramblings again. Name me a player who has affected the tie as much as Ronaldo, 1 assist and 2 goals.

I am waiting Mr Bitter

Comment

• Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
                If that's the case, Mario Gomez should be player of the year. He doesn't need 90 minutes of touching the ball. One moment is enough.

Plus he scored his pen.
                Worst hypothetical scenario EVER

Comment

• La Liga is sooo good

Comment

• Going to sleep, good night everyone,

Dirk, I still waiting for my answer, will be back most likely in 12 hours. Should be an easy question to answer since 1 assist and 2 goals are nothing in a UCL semi final.

Comment

• Originally posted by Flawless* View Post
                      Going to sleep, good night everyone,

Dirk, I still waiting for my answer, will be back most likely in 12 hours. Should be an easy question to answer since 1 assist and 2 goals are nothing in a UCL semi final.
                      Yeah they mean nothing if you do not get through to the next round.

Comment

Working...
                      X