Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Is Victor Ortiz Back To His Best?

& being vicious again?

yes sir.

He didn't make 140, though. Maybe he got some power from the 2 extra lbs.

I have a feeling he'll be a great welterweight in time, and he'll dominate any of the current JWW's that follow him to 147.

Comment

I think his confidence is back.

Comment

He might have to move to 147 if he cant make weight. They said before his fight with Campbell hes had a fear of the scale, and coming in at 142 might be a sign of things to come.

He's very skilled and has a lot of power in both hands. Talented kid.

Comment

Not at all, IMO Victor has moar to offer then wat he showed tonight, he is really good.

Comment

Victor Ortiz vs Lenaord Tyner at 147.

That's a good fight.

Comment

well he was fighting one of the most shot fighters in the world. harris gives roy jones and mosley a run for their money in that category.

Comment

I dunno how you guys can tell. If they put him in with someone with a pulse outside of the GBP senior circuit it'd be a better indicator.

Comment

Originally posted by thephantom5 View Post
                  Victor Ortiz vs Lenaord Tyner at 147.

That's a good fight.
                  If victor decides to move to ww,That would be cool.If at 140 maybe a
                  fight with kotlenik is cool.

Comment

victor looked really great tonight, but i still think maidana sparks him. he will have to be put in a blood and guts situation to really redeem some of the fans he lost from the maidana fight. similar to vitali redeeming any questions about his heart in the lennox lewis fight. to vitali's credit though he did have to have surgery after quitting in the byrd fight. ortiz just straight up quit like a girl.

Comment

Working...
                    X