Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would yiou like Joe Calzaghe if he wasn't such an arrogant prick.....

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by hammerhiem View Post
    Lacy IS ****.
    He always was, buy you said Joe does'nt talk ****. I just reminded you that he does. LOL. Does that mean it's okay to say negative things about people if it's true? See my point?

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
      He said "he cant punch ****". Either meaning that his power was **** or he couldnt hit him. You're quite the Sensitive Simon arent you? Roy never bad mouthed no one I suppose?
      The subject is Calzaghe , not Roy. Btw, Jones did'nt start the ****, he just wound up going with it, like with B-hop and Toney. They were the **** talkers. He just backed it up. -Peace

Comment

Originally posted by sparked_85 View Post
        They said some pretty horrible **** about Calzaghe in the run up to that fight themselves. Mainly Gary Shaw to be fair.

I thought he just said his power was ****.
        In that corner alot of things were said, and he may have been referring to his power, but I thought the said " this guy is **** ". I could be wrong. Admittedly, I don't hear that thick UK/Wales accent a whole lot to be certain. I really like the way the british talk though. It's cool in my book.

Comment

Originally posted by Chase8400 View Post
          In that corner alot of things were said, and he may have been referring to his power, but I thought the said " this guy is **** ". I could be wrong. Admittedly, I don't hear that thick UK/Wales accent a whole lot to be certain. I really like the way the british talk though. It's cool in my book.
          Well like I told you, he said "he cant punch ****". Lacy and his team were talking about how they were gonna destroy him and that he was a slapper etc before the fight.

I dont understand why you're so sensitive about Calzaghe "trash talking" as if he's the first fighter to ever do it.

Comment

It is my opinion that thing overheard in the corner said between trainer and fighter can't be called bad mouthing. Bad mouthing is slagging off an opponent in interview before a fight is made or after the post match press conference.

The reason I passed it off with a flippant remark was because i consider the Idea that Calzaghe telling his corner that the guy in the other corner can't hit for **** isn't a public statement, it's passing infomation back to his corner to aid them in fight management.

I find your attack utterly pointless Chase, it's like saying that me sending a PM is like posting it on the open forum.

Clearly they are not the same.
            Last edited by hammerhiem; 10-30-2008, 10:23 AM. Reason: Spelling.

Comment

Working...
            X