Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

[SMH] I'm Tired of Cats Disrespecting Fury and Not Giving Him a Fair Shake!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Nelson got owned lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android

Comment

• Im tired of tyson fury.
      I get extremely tired watching his fights.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
        Fury is being investigated, regardless of whether you accept that or not.
        Let me know when you can prove he's dirty.

Don't worry, I'll wait.

Comment

• Originally posted by denium View Post
          Nelson got owned lol.

Posted from Boxingscene.com App for Android
          He's spoken of Fury as being a drug cheat plenty of times, both as statement and casual passing. He hoped I didn't notice. I also noticed that most of his posts he states Fury is a cheat and should get this and that done ..... and then adds a little "if" at the end so in cases like these he can always say he didn't say anything

And he called me pathetic. That was funny.

It's all because he's still pissed that Fury took the piss out of Wlad.

Comment

• Originally posted by Scott.Weiland. View Post
            Nelsen just called out Mandy on her defending Fury being a drug cheat when all evidence so far suggests he is going to fail in his appeal to have the positive test overturned.

Defending a drug cheat because of his nationality aint no joke.
            I haven't defended Fury for taking drugs. That's absolute bs

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
              He's spoken of Fury as being a drug cheat plenty of times, both as statement and casual passing. He hoped I didn't notice. I also noticed that most of his posts he states Fury is a cheat and should get this and that done ..... and then adds a little "if" at the end so in cases like these he can always say he didn't say anything

And he called me pathetic. That was funny.

It's all because he's still pissed that Fury took the piss out of Wlad.
              He's just as biased as Scott-Weiland, Steve Plunger & the rest of the Fury haters. I mean, he scored the fight to Wlad ffs

Comment

• Originally posted by b0x
                I was referring to where nelson asked for evidence of him saying fury was on roids, and then lacedup showed the post where he said fury was juiced to the max. Was out of context clearly but still funny.
                Yeah. Clearly out of context. LacedUp was pwned and proved to be all over the place with his stance on the matter.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                  Yeah. Clearly out of context. LacedUp was pwned and proved to be all over the place with his stance on the matter.
                  You seem to be the only one that thinks so.

Comment

• Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                    You seem to be the only one that thinks so.
                    TBH I never thought your groupies would reflect on what you write.

Comment

• Originally posted by BattlingNelson View Post
                      TBH I never thought your groupies would reflect on what you write.
                      Well you keep saying my position wasn't clear, even though the first time we spoke about it - I made it perfectly clear.

And now you're trying to deflect saying what I quoted you was taken out of context, when it wasn't. You have been trying to paint a picture of Fury already being guilty before any proof, because you want the belts to be handed back to Wlad, you even said so yourself.
                      and I have consistently had this position:

Originally posted by LacedUp View Post
                      Some tabloid claims that "sources tells us" .. Until anything has been proven, I take it for what it is. Garbage. I would't use the mirror to wipe my ass, it's that bad.

Comment

Working...
                      X