• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
    Damn,don't let this tread die...
    I like them wings too..!

Comment

Only read the Thurman part, would love to see the fight. He would go all out to win. Just not sure how good he is at cutting off the ring, and whether he might overthink things when in front of Floyd. I want to find out though.

Comment

You guys ever buy these?

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
          You guys ever buy these?

No,but you got my attention. Where can I get me some?

Comment

GGG would murder Floyd at 160, that and stop pretending you know so much about boxing.

Comment

The fight would happen at 154. Not 160. He will be drained. The only chance he would have is banging on Floyd thoroughly trough out the fight. With the accumulation break down Floyd in the end. Other than that he gets pot shot and countered to an easy victory. Especially if Floyd he drained Floyd makes him run all night rendering him basically ineffective after 9.

Comment

Originally posted by Weebler I View Post
                Only read the Thurman part, would love to see the fight. He would go all out to win. Just not sure how good he is at cutting off the ring, and whether he might overthink things when in front of Floyd. I want to find out though.
                Even if he goes all out. Floyd will adjust. He's fight game I wouldn't say one dimensional but at this point in his career he doesn't have enough pitches to win the World Series if you know what I mean.

Comment

Originally posted by Beercules View Post
                  You guys ever buy these?

I try to stay away from frozen wings and similar products. Most of them are pre-cooked which makes them mushy when you make them. The only frozen wings I have really enjoyed were Schneider wings which are not pre-cooked and are frozen raw. They are almost as good as fresh. More expensive though.

Comment

Originally posted by mike1010011 View Post
                    Damn,don't let this tread die...
                    Would you like some more?

I tried some wings from Pizza Hut last Saturday night while watching the fight and they were much better than I expected. They are on special up here for .60/piece so they are pretty cheap. Got their hot Buffalo and I was impressed! Almost called for some tonight after looking for pics to post. I'll probably order some for the Canelo fight. LOL

Comment

More like rule #1
                      If you say punches in bunches (or in ur case punches and bunches) Ydksab

TS ydksab

Comment

Working...
                      X