Collapse
No announcement yet.

Mayweather Promotions presents: Mickey Bey vs Miguel Vazquez

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Since Love is fighting here this basically confirms that Jermall Charlo opponent will be Ishe Smith for September 13.

Comment

Mickey Bey.. another Mayweather PED bum. Worst boxing stable on the planet.

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
        Bey is actually decent

Comment

Originally posted by Foreign Soil View Post
          Really? I would consider Manny Pacquiao Promotions, Canelo Promotions, or even Cotto Promotions to have worse fighters in their stables. Why are you so focused of Floyd's stable?

Comment

Mickey Bey? The guy that was caught cheating with PEDs, who had the 2nd highest testosterone level that the commission has ever tested?

The guy that got knocked out in his very next fight by Molina?

Damn Mayweather has some top notch fighters under his promotion. His stable sucks. Period.

Comment

Bey is a cheater and got KTFO by a cab C level fighter!!

Maywweather promotions will flop, I guarantee it!

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                Punching bag? Wasn't it Molina getting touched up the entire fight from start to finish? Bey got distracted, it happens. Molina sure did get lit up in his next fight though. That boy still hurtin.
                Bey didnt got distracted, he got KTFO thats what happend.

Comment

Originally posted by Inkanyamba View Post
                  Really? I would consider Manny Pacquiao Promotions, Canelo Promotions, or even Cotto Promotions to have worse fighters in their stables. Why are you so focused of Floyd's stable?
                  Cos they're horrible fighters who get TV dates they don't deserve. They're protected and still get either knocked out or look horrible in their showcase bum fights.

Comment

More replies than votes. Why am I not surprised?? Casual kids really hate this man.

Comment

Originally posted by HanzGruber View Post
                      Bey is actually decent
                      Just another glass jaw, bad stamina pseudo boxer.

Comment

Working...
                      X