Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Mayweather To Pacquiao: No 50-50 and I'm Not Budging!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

See, Floyd is trying doing everything he can to make this fight! It's pac's fault! Who is PAC to demand 50-50 after all he's only just the p4p #1 king, multi award winnings, the reason why Floyd came out of retirement! Shame on PAC for asking 50-50.

Comment

Suck on that one Uncle Bob

Comment

Just makes me wonder why people still bother asking Mayweahter about this Paq fight. It's as if they'll get a different answer. Some fights with similar case eventually happened after a year or two. Three years should be long enough and people need to give it up completely. I'm more annoyed at these people who never stop asking about the damn fight and can't seem to move on.

Comment

Floyd's diva-ish behaviour about making this fight come to be, will backfire on him. No doubt.

Comment

Good now we don't have to hear whether or not it's going to happen or not.

Comment

I don't care. There's too many good fights on from now until the end of June to worry about 50-50 splits, drug testing, temporary stadiums, investors from Singapore, Joe Jackson, cuts that take 6 months to heal, negotiations for a fight in Dubai, Koncz statements about fake negotiations, twitter wars and online stan beefs.
              Last edited by -PBP-; 04-22-2012, 12:23 PM.

Comment

I mean it should be obvious even to a six year old that Mayweahter has absolutely no interest in showing to the world that he can beat Paq. I don't understand why people can't understand something so basic.

Comment

Honestly does anyone out really buy into Floyd BS? He clearly doesnt want to fight Manny, its clear as day. For the record:

Mayweather vs. Oritz 1.25M ppv buys

Pacquiao vs. Marquez 3 1.3-1.4M ppv buys

So who does more at the box office? Also im pretty sure Manny wasn't giving away tickets at his event to fill seats, like they had to at Floyd's last fight. Mayweather never wanted this fight to happen and his fans that believed him were as uneducated as he is.

Comment

Originally posted by clmags12 View Post
                    Floyd's diva-ish behaviour about making this fight come to be, will backfire on him. No doubt.
                    how the hell is that? he's making way more money than ducquiao.pussiao (CAN MAKE UP TO)17 mil vs bradley.there's a big difference between 40mil guaranteed and a possible 17million.

Comment

Back To Square One...
                      Zzzzzzzzzzz!!!!
                      Wake me when Floyd and Manny agree to do their job....BOX..!!!

Comment

Working...
                      X