Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

POLL : So Who Is Really Number #1 Khan Or Bradley?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Definitely Khan, not even close.

Comment

Originally posted by Check View Post
      That has nothing to do with what I was pointing out. My point is you NEVER drop fighters due to inactivity(as long as that guy isn't retired). You drop a guy because of in ring performance, not outside it.
      and you rank based on somewhat recent results.

Comment

I mean Khan's best career wins are Maidana, Malignaggi, and Kotelnik. Bradley's best career wins are Alexander, Holt, Peterson, Witter and Vazquez. IMO. I mean if you wanna talk about who have they fought recently?

Bradley: Alexander, Abregu, Peterson

Khan: Judah, McCloskey, Maidana.

Bradley has 2 good wins in his last 3, Khan has only 1 good win in his last 3.

If activity makes you #1, and it doesn't even matter who have you been fighting while you've so "active" then boxing fucking sucks.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
          I mean Khan's best career wins are Maidana, Malignaggi, and Kotelnik. Bradley's best career wins are Alexander, Holt, Peterson, Witter and Vazquez. IMO. I mean if you wanna talk about who have they fought recently?

If activity makes you #1, and it doesn't even matter who have you been fighting while you've so "active" then boxing fucking sucks.
          Alexander is utter bollox. He was coming off a loss.

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post

Well, since Khan moved up, this is their opposition.

Bradley: Peterson, Abregu, Alexander (Campbell = NC so not counting that)
            Khan: Kotelnik, Salita, Malignaggi, Maidana, Mccloskey, Judah

Just look at the sheer activity level of both fighters.
            Kotelnik and Alexander is worth about the same.
            Maidana is a better win than Peterson.

The rest is clearly Khans. Malignaggi, mccloskey and judah are not worldbeaters but they are solid fighters.

(not to mention Alexander could be viewed as a worse win, because in a lot of peoples books hes had two losses against kotelnik and Mathysse).

I think Khan is easily the #1 ranked jr welter currently.
            And that won't change with their next set of tasks. Peterson vs. current casamayor?

*oh and the whole Bradley ducking khan thing. But i won't even mention that

Comment

Originally posted by junior gong View Post
              Definitely Khan, not even close.
              it's definitely close.

but bradley's claim has become hamstrung by his blatant avoidance of khan and obsession with the pac-mayweather sweepstakes. he's an excellent fighter and had everything to give khan's unbeaten record under roach its hardest test, but he didn't want to risk it. which, imo, with the quality additions to khan's resume in the last 12 months, and bradley's general lack of activity, puts amir top of the heap. he's the man now. bradley has to do something to change that, and beating casa isn't it.

Comment

the problem with the ongoing khan-bradley debate on this forum is the lack of respect both sets of fans have for the opposing fighter.

khan fans speak as if completely ignorant of bradley's considerable talent.

bradley fans still speak as if khan is some powderpuff guy who could get knocked down by a pleasant breeze.

both sets of fans speak of the other fighter's résumé with indefensible levels of scorn (khan was behind bradley in this regard 12 months ago, but he's added both quality and variety since).

the khan guys (mostly brits, but not exclusively) are influenced by the usual large doses of nationalistic bias and/or plain cheerleading stupidity.

the bradley guys (american to a man) are influenced by varying permutations of islamophobia, ethnophobia, nationalistic bias and afrocentrism and/or plain cheerleading stupidity.

waz is the only one who keeps it real. he knows bradley's talented enough to test amir. he also knows his boy has bradley on the run for whatever rationale.

Comment

Bradley is really good. I think he could even beat Khan (though i would bet Khan as of today most likely).

Most of the hate he receives is because people generally can't stand a ducker. If he would have just been honest about his situation, and not made a fool of himself (building brand bradley, saying hes coming for Khan etc) he wouldn't receive all the criticism hes gotten.

Comment

Originally posted by Harry Balls View Post
                    Most of the hate he receives is because people generally can't stand a ducker.
                    well, a lot of it was raining down before then. a product of two pigheaded sides talking ****, and most of the dimwits involved don't know how to assess a CV or a fighter's skillset, anyway.

i'm not excusing bradley. he blatantly swerved khan. i was disappointed in him. not as a fan (i can't say i ever was), but as an admirer of his ability and ring intangibles.

Comment

Originally posted by SuperVillain View Post
                      the problem with the ongoing khan-bradley debate on this forum is the lack of respect both sets of fans have for the opposing fighter.

khan fans speak as if completely ignorant of bradley's considerable talent.

bradley fans still speak as if khan is some powderpuff guy who could get knocked down by a pleasant breeze.

both sets of fans speak of the other fighter's résumé with indefensible levels of scorn (khan was behind bradley in this regard 12 months ago, but he's added both quality and variety since).

the khan guys (mostly brits, but not exclusively) are influenced by the usual large doses of nationalistic bias and/or plain cheerleading stupidity.

the bradley guys (american to a man) are influenced by varying permutations of islamophobia, ethnophobia, nationalistic bias and afrocentrism and/or plain cheerleading stupidity.

waz is the only one who keeps it real. he knows bradley's talented enough to test amir. he also knows his boy has bradley on the run for whatever rationale.
                      I don't have a dog in this fight and I'm telling you, Bradley is a bum and not in Khan's league.

Comment

Working...
                      X