No announcement yet.

I just watched ZaVek vs Berto...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• I just watched ZaVek vs Berto...

And it was a very good tough fight. All u fools saying that BertO was head butting are fooken ******ed! He never head butted and I think most of
    U are euro sore losers!
    I want to see a rematch cause Zavek was really coming on. Berto needs to rematch right away.
    Another thing that got to me was Berto is a Gatti Margarito type fighter who doesn't have the beSt defense but wants to fight. He is an entertaining fighter and needs to get the same props that margs gets and that punk az Brandon
    rios gets.

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
    And it was a very good tough fight. All u fools saying that BertO was head butting are fooken ******ed! He never head butted and I think most of
    U are euro sore losers!
    I want to see a rematch cause Zavek was really coming on. Berto needs to rematch right away.
    Another thing that got to me was Berto is a Gatti Margarito type fighter who doesn't have the beSt defense but wants to fight. He is an entertaining fighter and needs to get the same props that margs gets and that punk az Brandon
    rios gets.
    I think people hate on him because he gets payed a lot while having very little fans and selling very little tickets.

Comment

Originally posted by Leopard Fist View Post
      I think people hate on him because he gets payed a lot while having very little fans and selling very little tickets.
      I forgot to comment on that thanksfor reminding me.
      On that note, it's not his fault he has the right people behind him. I want one poster here on boxing scene that would turn down a
      7 figure payday to fight a tomato can

Comment

Its been conclusively proven that Berto headbutted him on more than one occasion.

Comment

Originally posted by Dirk Diggler UK View Post
          Its been conclusively proven that Berto headbutted him on more than one occasion.
          Dirk I like u man but please. He hedbutted him maybe once at the very end. U all act like he was doing it all fight long! Ward is better than any euro out there learn to deal with it.
          I've accepted that the Klits are Te best in the HW div so u need to accept that ward kicks ass and berto didn't intentionally head but

Comment

Originally posted by Chuckguy View Post
            Dirk I like u man but please. He hedbutted him maybe once at the very end. U all act like he was doing it all fight long! Ward is better than any euro out there learn to deal with it.
            I've accepted that the Klits are Te best in the HW div so u need to accept that ward kicks ass and berto didn't intentionally head but
            I dont give a fuk about "Euros" or not "Euros". I have no affiliation to Zaveck and I had never even seen him fight before.

But I know I saw him get headbutted more than once. You deny any headbutts occurred in your original post.

Comment

he doesnt have the chin of a margs or rios.

Comment

I dont give a fuk about "Euros" or not "Euros". I have no affiliation to Zaveck and I had never even seen him fight before.

But I know I saw him get headbutted more than once. You deny any headbutts occurred in your original post.
                Ok dirk bag haha I really didn't see any headbuts occur. You guys act like Berto was purposely head butting him. I didn't even see one head but occur all I saw was a very competitive fight with alot of it taking place on the inside. Where exactly did this malicious head butts occur ?

Comment

Replayed on my DVR, Berto headbutt him. Either these guys are blind or have some cheap ass TV- that or as bias as fawk.

Comment

did you just compare Berto to Margarito and Gatti? da ****kk? ***** u trippin

Comment

Working...
                    X