Collapse
No announcement yet.

Cintron continues to barrage Berto, calls him "Andrea!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

i remember when berto opened his mouth about williams..and williams said lets MAKE THE FIGHT..THEN BERTO SAID HE MIGHT GO DOWN TO 140..LOL

Comment

The fact that posters or writers even acknowledge cintron anymore is amazing. cintron is a bum with a punch. but, so is Bailey. The only difference is size and heart. U can figure out who is missing each of those.

FTR, the bailey fight is BS! And berto needs to be slapped for that. But, not by that ***** cintron.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
        I don't know, maybe because Cintron would go down to Berto weight of 147. While Berto is going to become the best JWW in the planet at WW.

The 2 situations are very different.
        Fighters move up all the time. It's not hard at all these days. Berto v. bradley or maidana or khan would be at 147 WHEN those fighters are ready to join that division. No one is being harmed. I understand that cintron would move down(? didn't say for sure) but it still is a fact that berto is being dogged for fighting smaller fighters and cintron is getting credit for calling out a smaller fighter................guess with fighters such as berto some will always criticize.

If berto should fight the best welterweights then cintron should focus on jr. middle. Plus is he even recovered from that skydive?
        Last edited by Buffalo; 01-11-2011, 06:33 PM.

Comment

Originally posted by Buffalo View Post
          Fighters move up all the time. It's not hard at all these days. Berto v. bradley or maidana or khan would be at 147 WHEN those fighters are ready to join that division. No one is being harmed. I understand that cintron would move down(? didn't say for sure) but it still is a fact that berto is being dogged for fighting smaller fighters and cintron is getting credit for calling out smaller fighters................guess with fighters such as berto some will always criticize.

If berto should fight the best welterweights then cintron should focus on jr. middle. Plus is he even recovered from that skydive?
          Cintron says he will fight him at 147. Berto is at 147. How is Berto smaller than Cintron?

Again is not like Berto would go up to 154 and fight Cintron(even though Berto has fought as high as MW before but lets ignore that fact). So yes Berto should be criticize for wanting to fight the likes of Maidana and Bailey but not be as eager to fight Cintron even though is really easy to make.

It doesn't matter if Cintron is recovered it will still be a step up for Berto. And, I agree that Berto should fight the best WW but Cintron is the best available right now.

Comment

Berto should fight Cintron. At some point he could fight Khan since he will eventually have to move up but it should not be Khan's first fight at 147.

Comment

Originally posted by jrosales13 View Post
              Cintron says he will fight him at 147. Berto is at 147. How is Berto smaller than Cintron?

Again is not like Berto would go up to 154 and fight Cintron(even though Berto has fought as high as MW before but lets ignore that fact). So yes Berto should be criticize for wanting to fight the likes of Maidana and Bailey but not be as eager to fight Cintron even though is really easy to make.

It doesn't matter if Cintron is recovered it will still be a step up for Berto. And, I agree that Berto should fight the best WW but Cintron is the best available right now.
              Oh, they fight at the same weight so they must be the same size. Doesn't seem like that would come from a guy with your sig. It's still a junior middle calling out a welter. If he's willing to go to 147 fine, but I'll believe it when I see it.

I agree cintron would be a step up, just think cintron has embarassed himself and the sport a few too many times to warrant the fight. This is all a anti cintron rant, not pro berto. Andre needs to fight champion level competition and cintron is not the best welter.

Comment

Chicago Boxing News
                Kermit explained that he rather be superman than the invisible man, who he invited to show up and face a real welterweight. " Cosme Rivera dropped him (Berto) at the end of the round and then his gloves mysteriously ripped and had to be switched between rounds… but that four minute rest allowed him to recover… he sold like 400 tickets for his last HBO event.

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                  he should have been calling out Cotto instead why would Cintron go back to 147 anyway
                  He did call out Cotto and Cotto wanted no parts that was a few months ago...

Comment

Originally posted by Phenom View Post
                    you seriously want to see Berto vs Cintron?
                    Yes! And I think Cintron may well KHTFO!

Comment

Cintron is such a bad style matchup for Berto that I can't see his handlers making that fight. I could easily see Cintron flattening him, even embarrassing him.

Comment

Working...
                      X