No announcement yet.

Will the cavs choke again?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
    You might just want to stay away from sports in general. All the owners=evil.
    I generally do. Modern sports is what the Roman Empire referred to as "Bread and Circus".

Google it.

Comment

23 I mean.

Comment

what sucks is now all sportscenter is going to talk about is were lebron is going next, heres to months n months of annoying ass wheres lebron going to land next.

Comment

Shaq needs to come to the London Towers. Get that winning mentality back into his system.

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
            what sucks is now all sportscenter is going to talk about is were lebron is going next, heres to months n months of annoying ass wheres lebron going to land next.
            i know.

his team hasn't won **** yet...... they talk about how he's gonna win a title.

he gets eliminated....... they talk about where he's going to bring a title.

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Dick Buffman View Post
              I generally do. Modern sports is what the Roman Empire referred to as "Bread and Circus".

Google it.
              one thing about the roman empire.... There was no corruption there.

Comment

Plow the subjects with cheap food and mass sporting entertainments while you quietly rob them blind and enslave them further.

NBA, MLB, NFL, etc..=Bread and circus.

Comment

Originally posted by Walt Liquor View Post
                  one thing about the roman empire.... There was no corruption there.
                  Yeah, none at all.

Comment

i know.

his team hasn't won **** yet...... they talk about how he's gonna win a title.

he gets eliminated....... they talk about where he's going to bring a title.

LMAO

Comment

Originally posted by Bonghole Jr View Post
                      its really annoying, lets just be glad the loser got eliminated this year.
                      what do you do when you reply?

whenever you quote someone it doesn't show whose post you're quoting.

Comment

Working...
                      X