No announcement yet.

Flyod would pull a Mosley on Pac !!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by jonarie View Post
    Don't even compare him to Hatton. I think we saw who the more one dimensional fighter was...
    It wasnt a comparison from what I read , he said it would have a similar ending ,, I agree Floyd will own Pac , Floyd has shown he has the fight just as he has those exceptional skills , total package !

Comment

Originally posted by Reloaded View Post
      It wasnt a comparison from what I read , he said it would have a similar ending ,, I agree Floyd will own Pac , Floyd has shown he has the fight just as he has those exceptional skills , total package !
      I don't think you believe that by the way you kept depending this PED TESTING CRAP. You folks need to change your statements to, "Floyd will beat the crap out of Pac with or without peds."

But like I said, this issue will no longer be the main roadblock for the next negotiations. I doubt there will be another one.

Comment

I hope more of you think this way. I want the odds to be close so I can make some good money and e-money off of it.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
          I don't think you believe that by the way you kept depending this PED TESTING CRAP. You folks need to change your statements to, "Floyd will beat the crap out of Pac with or without peds."

But like I said, this issue will no longer be the main roadblock for the next negotiations. I doubt there will be another one.
          OST is great for all Title fights these guys proved that it is great for boxing in the eyes of the world , Pac needs to man up and fight Floyd on a guaranteed even playing field without this cloud is he on juice or not , nothing unfair about that sonny , and Floyd will own him you wait and see .

Comment

Originally posted by SkillspayBills View Post
            I hope more of you think this way. I want the odds to be close so I can make some good money and e-money off of it.
            Im going to bet between 2 and 4 grand on Floyd , easy money , real money not toy points , I was confident before now I have not a doubt Floyd will beat him with ease .

Comment

Originally posted by Boxingholic View Post
              Guaranteed Flyod would be back in defensive self against Pac.
              Agree or disagree?

Obviously, play to your strengths.

Floyd's D will win it for him

Comment

OST is great for all Title fights these guys proved that it is great for boxing in the eyes of the world , Pac needs to man up and fight Floyd on a guaranteed even playing field without this cloud is he on juice or not , nothing unfair about that sonny , and Floyd will own him you wait and see .
                Yeah, like I said this OST issue will no longer be the main one. Just wait and see how Floyd will weasel out his way to get out of the fight. You need to be outraged, homie.

Comment

Originally posted by JQside View Post
                  Yeah, like I said this OST issue will no longer be the main one. Just wait and see how Floyd will weasel out his way to get out of the fight. You need to be outraged, homie.
                  The only issue Floyd will change now is the money , and after the numbers come in he has a right to get more of the share , it will be Manny saying no fight and you idiots will blame Floyd for asking what he has a right to ask for , it was Manny that weaseled out of the fight first time around dont forget that .

Comment

The only issue Floyd will change now is the money , and after the numbers come in he has a right to get more of the share , it will be Manny saying no fight and you idiots will blame Floyd for asking what he has a right to ask for , it was Manny that weaseled out of the fight first time around dont forget that .
                    Let's put it this way. Pac saw the fight whatever what some website say otherwise. Pac knew he could beat Floyd. I don't think he will be interested in anything other than a crack at Floyd. I don't think that's the case for Floyd. Bottom line: Pac will bow down next time just to get the fight made. Let's wait and see.

Comment

I totally agree with you on this one.

Comment

Working...
                      X