Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The absolutely utmost hilarious thing about posters making bad predictions are..

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The absolutely utmost hilarious thing about posters making bad predictions are..

the fact that you guys delete your confident azz posts saying the fighter whom lost is gna win.. why make the bold azz post if your gna delete it after your fighter loses. its beyond me but the funniest thing ever

this is the 3rd fight THIS YEAR, i put on multiple threads "ima bump this when my fighter wins" nd i dont even get the satisfaction to bump it bc you clowns erase the posts w the quickness. lol

happend tnight w you lamont fans, every single thread yall made bout pederson winning, i told yall ill bump when matthysse knocks him the f out.. nd yall delte it. smh. take out that delete option, i want the satisfaction to read yall stupidity, laugh nd bump

WAR MATTHYSSE, GIVE HIM HIS EFFIN PROPS!!

I didn't even know you could delete posts. That's incredible (I can say anything now bwhahaha). And deleting predictions you were wrong on is for pansies. I predicted Lucas via hard fought decision...I was wrong. He's another kind of beast!

Comment

No problem with people tipping Peterson, but how about all those 'Matthysse is
      overrated threads'? The frontpage should be filled with them tomorrow.

Who was that moron who insisted on typing 'Mythsse (no typo)' on every post

Comment

Which is why you save quotes/ screen print them then post them later

Comment

Can you delete a thread? There was a poster that started a thread about Peterson Knocking out matthyse.

Comment

That's not even the most infuriating part. It's when the guys that were wrong on their predictions, STILL won't give Lucas his full credit. Buncha reasons why it happened that way, and still not being impressed.

Comment

i dont even know why some would deny getting predictions wrong...everyone makes em ...

Comment

I can't wait to see Dwyer's post fight video. I can't fuggin wait. If he still doesn't big up Matthysse, I'm gonna personally go to his house, and **** on his lawn.

Comment

Originally posted by TRTboy View Post
                  Can you delete a thread? There was a poster that started a thread about Peterson Knocking out matthyse.
                  haha! that was frank ducketts.. i was looking forward to bumping it bc the prediction was beyond moronic, he also made a post saying donaire will ko rigo nd once again deleted, i couldnt even bump my response saying rigo would win.. either stop deleting your predictions or stop making them lmfao

.. i messaged him a link to this thread lets see if he enters. lol

for the record, i never deleted a thread/posts ever nd to be frank (no irony to frank ducketts) i dont even know how! THATS BABY NUTS (ruben guerrero voice)

Comment

Working...
                  X