No announcement yet.

Floyd vs Khan in December

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Floyd vs Khan in December

Golden boy is very smart, I wouldn't be surprised if Lamont was paid a signifcant amount to test negative. Khan was never going to beat lamont it was too much risk hence the fight being cancelled.

Khan is floyd's insurance policy for december if pacman still has cold feet. you heard it here first floyd vs khan in december if pac once again backs out of the fight.

just remember the berto mosley situation.

Occam's razor - look it the **** up.

Comment

Wow..............

Comment

Khan is not elite competition. FLoyd should'not fight that fool.

Comment

Originally posted by Brandish View Post
          Golden boy is very smart, I wouldn't be surprised if Lamont was paid a signifcant amount to test negative. Khan was never going to beat lamont it was too much risk hence the fight being cancelled.

Khan is floyd's insurance policy for december if pacman still has cold feet. you heard it here first floyd vs khan in december if pac once again backs out of the fight.

SO Lamont cheated because he was gonna beat Khan. And GBP paid him to cheat so Khan can fight floyd in dec if manny doesn't take fight.

Are you an alt for oxn, pacfan,puga, treason1, pacboy, pacdbest, hugh grant, d4thincarnation, or one of those guys?

Comment

Khan was never going to beat Lamont? He did beat Lamont! Lamont was ready to go in a couple of rounds. The scoring in that fight is another example as to why boxing has slowly decayed.

Comment

Comment

With that said, if Floyd fights Khan coming off the Danny Garcia fight, it's a good fight, but nothing higher than a B-/B fight.

If Khan were to beat a Top WW first, it'd be a much better fight.

Comment

Was there a catastrophic earthquake we missed?

Comment

Originally posted by LA_2_Vegas View Post
                    Was there a catastrophic earthquake we missed?
                    brandish you are right bro . i mean it is kind of ridicuolus
                    for peterson to test positive when he knew there were tests.
                    and now everyone is pushing for more testing.

Comment

Working...
                    X