Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez To Broner: I'm The Answer To The Problem!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Comments Thread For: Eloy Perez To Broner: I'm The Answer To The Problem!

BoxingScene.com recently caught up with Eloy "The Prince" Perez who faces WBO super featherweight champion Adrien "The Problem" Broner (22-0) on Saturday in St. Louis, MO. The fight will be aired live on HBO along with the Devon Alexander versus Marcos Maidana clash that serves as the evening's main event. [Click Here To Read More]

Eloy Perez by ko round 5-6 mark my words. Broner is in for a surprise.

Comment

I got E-points on Broner if any one wants to make a wager....

Comment

Originally posted by borgata View Post
        I got E-points on Broner if any one wants to make a wager....
        I'd be down to put some E-Points on the line for Perez but... my broke ass, I don't even think I have any, what I got like 2k

Comment

Does anyone know a legal 18+ betting website is where i can bet on this fight? eloy is a 4to5 point underdog and i have a feeling he's going to win.

Comment

Originally posted by mrmojorisin1 View Post
            Does anyone know a legal 18+ betting website is where i can bet on this fight? eloy is a 4to5 point underdog and i have a feeling he's going to win.
            its up on sportsbet.com

Comment

perez will not win this fight. I'll be surprised if the fight is close

Comment

Broner is suppose to win, but i have a feeling Perez might pull it off. Or atleast make it a controversial decision like the ponce de leon fight.

Comment

Originally posted by EdWins View Post
                  I'd be down to put some E-Points on the line for Perez but... my broke ass, I don't even think I have any, what I got like 2k
                  thats cool, ill give you 2-1 your 2k to my 4k. just shoot me a PM or some thing

Comment

Can't wait 4 this fight Perez look good I seen video on him training on ESNEW on you tube but I'm going 4 broner on this fight but it shood b a good fight

Comment

Working...
                    X