Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by East Meets West View Post
    timid around canelo? He couldn't even look canelo in the eye

"cc-can I p-please have a f-fight?"

canelo is like who the **** is this guy? Go get my limo ready chump, and that AC better be on blast this time

He was clearly just pushed into doing that thing. You can't be natural if you're just forced into doing something you're not comfortable doing.

He should have just stayed on his seat, stood up and yelled something at Canelo, "Why are you ducking me?" He can interrupt Canelo after ever two minutes or so and say the same thing until he gets an answer.

Comment

He is a very humble kid, stop by after the fight and we can talk about all you guys are posting...

Comment

He didn't look too tough at the press confrence but he will in the ring

Comment

Both guys have massive language barriers. So bad, that they neither one has any intimidation factor, and this is coming from a Canelo fan. By the time their comment translates into English, it's been spun, stretched, etc.

And Lara being the big little mouth that he is, nothing that he "said" is credible. Especially when he's saying things so nice, like he's shy, and timid.

Guys like this should leave their talking to the actual fights.

Comment

Cubans never do, do the eye contact thing. Just like Rigo didn't vs Donaire and often at times even appeared shy.
            They don't care for that or intimidation tactics. Its meaningless.

Comment

Originally posted by East Meets West View Post
              timid around canelo? He couldn't even look canelo in the eye

"cc-can I p-please have a f-fight?"

canelo is like who the **** is this guy? Go get my limo ready chump, and that AC better be on blast this time

Before that ballsy ass approach to the podium, Lara had been calling out this pendejo for quite some time, hate to exaggerate but it seems like 5 years.

Anyway Canelo needs to be prepared for the task at hand. He might have bitten off more than he could chew by accepting vs Lara.

Comment

I don't think Lara looked scared at all, but he definitely looked awkward. You could tell this was his first time doing something like that before

Comment

Lara about to be in the fetal position that night then canelo will put him over his knee and spank him lol

Comment

Canelo will put that big mouth Cubana b**ch in her place.

Reporter: Do you consider yourself a superstar?

Canelo: "I do not and would never consider myself a superstar. I leave that up to the fans and media to decide.''

Lara: "Canelo only fought Mayweather for the money, which is fine because you need to get paid but he doesn't want be great and that's the problem. Boxing is also about respect, dignity and heart, which he lacks."

I guess different cultures define "humble" differently. Lara is definitely not humble. He's a piece of s**t. Canelo is not the type to disrespect his opponents so I doubt he will reply to the picture Lara put out.

On July 12th Canelo will humble that Cubana piece of s**t.

Comment

Because he could actually kick your ass at any given moment.

Actual dangerous guys have no need to front.

That is all.

Next stupid thread...

Comment

Working...
                      X