Is Juan Manuel Marquez the greatest fighter to lose in his debut

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
    close fight..... that should've been awarded to Marquez
    One of those fights I have been meaning to watch but haven't gotten to it yet, can't wait to score it then.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
      I never saw his fight with Norwood, was it a legit loss? or a robbery like the Chris John fight?
      That was a clear win for Marquez, clear.

Comment

Originally posted by Doctor_Tenma View Post
        That was a clear win for Marquez, clear.
        joe cortez(the idiot) missed a knockdown that marquez scored. lord he always sucked.

Comment

Originally posted by Spray_resistant View Post
          One of those fights I have been meaning to watch but haven't gotten to it yet, can't wait to score it then.
          You didn't miss anything, man.

Comment

Henry Armstrong was KO'd in the 3rd round of his debut.

Comment

I like B'hop but personally think Marquez's accomplishments outstretch Hopkins. Not to lessen what Bernard has done because he has cemented his legacy. Just think Marquez has given more to the fans. It is a close decision though like others have said.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting TalkTV View Post
                I like B'hop but personally think Marquez's accomplishments outstretch Hopkins. Not to lessen what Bernard has done because he has cemented his legacy. Just think Marquez has given more to the fans. It is a close decision though like others have said.
                yes marquez chased pacquiao upto the welterweight, thats a competitor right there, floyd retired to avoid the whole welterweight thats an insecure fella on the other hand.

Comment

Originally posted by daggum View Post
                  henry armstrong was ko'd in his debut...bum
                  This. Hank trumps Marquez and Hopkins

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting TalkTV View Post
                    He has given more to the fans because he gets punched alot,, diaz and katsidis and casamoyer and barrera all landed hard shots on him,,, none would win a round vs hopkins....

hopkins wouldnt need 4 fights to ice manny...

not trying to knock jmm but hopkins is way better defender, footwork,
                    JMM is a great of his era,,, Hopkins an ATG flat out

Comment

Originally posted by Sugar Adam Ali View Post
                      He has given more to the fans because he gets punched alot,, diaz and katsidis and casamoyer and barrera all landed hard shots on him,,, none would win a round vs hopkins....

hopkins wouldnt need 4 fights to ice manny...

not trying to knock jmm but hopkins is way better defender, footwork,
                      JMM is a great of his era,,, Hopkins an ATG flat out
                      Well said man +1

Comment

Working...
                      X