Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn ab is dating this rachet b

Comment

Originally posted by killamoneymike View Post
      I did hit it bro. Just because we didnt talk doesnt mean I didnt hit it.......You dont know me that well
      Eskimo Bros

Comment

Wow u must be really proud of yourself bruh

Comment

I know the girl. She was my friend on facebook for 2-3 years but she dont have a fb no more.

Not only do I know her from Facebook, but I know her personally. Or atleast exchanged words with her. She was my co-worker for 2 years at a club in Long Island called crazy donkey. We worked the lines together there and she was a promoter. She was constantly there. But I never paid much attention to her. I just knew her face.

I never spoke to her again in my life after that. She was just a facebook friend and I really didnt pay too much attention to her after that.

But then I saw her in the first interview and she kinda looked familiar. And then I saw her name was Jessica so it made me start thinking. But she didnt really look all too much like the one I knew. She was a lot hotter back in the day. And plus its too big of a world out there. I said naa what are the odds. I didn't even make the connection. And I knew her last name but no one ever said her last name. So I blew it off, different chic, who cares anyway...

But then I clicked on the thread that had this video today -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd_1fpmUra8 because I was bored and I wanted to see what the 'sidepiece' had to say in a interview that wasnt merely 10 seconds long.

But within 2 seconds of the new interview, I saw her name, and a different picture (one I easily recognize her in). I was like wait a minute OHHH **** THAT IS THE GIRL I KNOW! MY FORMER CO-WORKER! Haha, what a small world.

Its not that crazy considering shes not a celebrity or nothing, shes merely dating somebody whos just now becoming a semi-celebrity, but its just wierd because I would never think someone like AB would have a future relationship with that girl. I didnt imagine it to be someone I knew (lol) when Paulie and AB were going back and forth about a girl. But hey I guess it really IS a small world haha.

I know that girl I always thought she was like a super prep and her boyfriend was some head of the football team type. I guess I just judged her wrong. Her boyfriend is AB! Haha.

I worked with her but we never spoke much which but we have spent many hours together lol. Oh well. Not that serious at all, just kinda funny.
          mud shark....

Comment

I did hit it bro. Just because we didnt talk doesnt mean I didnt hit it.......You dont know me that well

Comment

Liar liar pants on fire

Comment

I know the girl. She was my friend on facebook for 2-3 years but she dont have a fb no more.

Not only do I know her from Facebook, but I know her personally. Or atleast exchanged words with her. She was my co-worker for 2 years at a club in Long Island called crazy donkey. We worked the lines together there and she was a promoter. She was constantly there. But I never paid much attention to her. I just knew her face.

I never spoke to her again in my life after that. She was just a facebook friend and I really didnt pay too much attention to her after that.

But then I saw her in the first interview and she kinda looked familiar. And then I saw her name was Jessica so it made me start thinking. But she didnt really look all too much like the one I knew. She was a lot hotter back in the day. And plus its too big of a world out there. I said naa what are the odds. I didn't even make the connection. And I knew her last name but no one ever said her last name. So I blew it off, different chic, who cares anyway...

But then I clicked on the thread that had this video today -http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Bd_1fpmUra8 because I was bored and I wanted to see what the 'sidepiece' had to say in a interview that wasnt merely 10 seconds long.

But within 2 seconds of the new interview, I saw her name, and a different picture (one I easily recognize her in). I was like wait a minute OHHH **** THAT IS THE GIRL I KNOW! MY FORMER CO-WORKER! Haha, what a small world.

Its not that crazy considering shes not a celebrity or nothing, shes merely dating somebody whos just now becoming a semi-celebrity, but its just wierd because I would never think someone like AB would have a future relationship with that girl. I didnt imagine it to be someone I knew (lol) when Paulie and AB were going back and forth about a girl. But hey I guess it really IS a small world haha.

I know that girl I always thought she was like a super prep and her boyfriend was some head of the football team type. I guess I just judged her wrong. Her boyfriend is AB! Haha.

I worked with her but we never spoke much which but we have spent many hours together lol. Oh well. Not that serious at all, just kinda funny.
                What you mean to say is that you never really spoke mouth to mputh....

Comment

He didn't hit it.....

Comment

I don't know you well but with this statement here you already sound like a douche.

Comment

Look at these clowns,

Bunch of captainsaveahoe's

Keep it boxing, these clowns are letting *****es throw dirt at our sport......smdh
                      Last edited by ElMeroChingon; 06-28-2013, 01:32 AM.

Comment

Working...
                      X