Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Can Pac's Chin Stand Up to Bam Bam's Punch after Marquez?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

If Pac comes back in good form then this fight is easy, EASY work for him. Pac has too much speed, footwork, and power to back it up for Rios. Rios has a punchers chance, but I think he'd spend most of the night trying to catch up to Pac who'll keep him out of position with his constant in and out movement. Like the Margarito fight. However, I do like what Garcia has done with Rios and he's a wildcard in the equation. He really knows how to get Rios in a position to execute to his ability. But I still favor Pac HIGHLY in this one.

Comment

Originally posted by 12TRIBEsRiSe View Post
      if floyd cant fight the ghost pac cant fight rios.... imjustsayin
      Well about the Ghost vs Pac and Rios vs Floyd , just saying !

Comment

yes. pacquiao will take bam bams punches any day, aside from the fact that he will see them coming, bam bam doesnt pinpoint them. he brushes them like hatton's punches and cotto's. pacquiao on the move will take them. marquez and mayweather are sharpshooters.

Comment

rios is like cheap piss beer. pacquiao only loses to fine wine.

Comment

Originally posted by MANIAC310 View Post
            Brandon Rios gets brain damage and his career ended.......
            Originally posted by mathed View Post
            That would actually be the perfect come back fight for Pac because he would maul Rios over in three or four rounds. The public would view it as a very dangerous fight for him but he and his team would view it as Pac against Margarito's kid brother.
            Originally posted by Alex_Hayden View Post
            Rios' body work will play more of a factor than anything, but he won't be able to go to the body without eating Paq's short arms and speed. If Rios manages to accumulate damage on Pac without going down himself he can beat Paq into a TKO or cause him to quit handily. Rios is strong enough.

Rios has to be able to take some damage though. Because you know damn well Paq is running straight back into Ariza's arms after getting Hatton'd.

Would be wise if Rios got a strength and conditioning coach as well if he doesn't already have one, gotta fight fire with fire bro.
            Originally posted by Body Movin' View Post
            rios is like cheap piss beer. pacquiao only loses to fine wine.
            some of the best replies.....

Comment

Originally posted by RicDaRula View Post
              Can Pac's Chin Stand Up to Bam Bam's Punch after Marquez?

I see some people talking about doing a comeback fight for Pac Vs Bradley or Rios.....Bradley I can see.......but RIOS??? that kat "Pac"s a punch....can Pac's chin take that kind of impact two times in a row?? or will he end up ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZ like this last one??? wachu got???
              No Poll brotha?

I dont think Pac will be able to take bombs any more. Kind of like Roy Jones after Tarver.

Can Brandon land one of those bombs? Can Pac take him out before he lands one? Not sure but I would watch, that's for sure.

Comment

Rios gets beat up.

Comment

This is the fight that Pacquiao needs, this is the fight that Rios wants.

Comment

Pacquiao would get knocked out by a guy who moving up who has yet to be test at 147? A man who would be conceding a significant amount in terms of speed, intelligence and overall experience? I don't doubt that Pacquiao isn't vulnerable at this point of his career, I just don't give Bam Bam a legit chance of climbing over that mountain.

Comment

of course Pac's chin can stand up to Rios... the KO from JMM only happened because Pac's big head was in free fall when the punch connected. His brain was like floating, and the effect of the punch bounced his brain around his skull more than it would have if he hadnt tripped into his fist.

Pac was able to wisthand punches from Margacheato, im sure he can withstand overrated Rios.

Comment

Working...
                      X