Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Are yall seriously debating when snitching is appropriate?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Are yall seriously debating when snitching is appropriate?

Unless you reside Camden, NJ or Laredo, Tx, drop that ****.

I agree, 2501 aka 2501.

Comment

Im all for getting pieces of trash of the street.

Comment

Originally posted by No Ceilings View Post
        Im all for getting pieces of trash of the street.
        Gotta love the internet dude. I remember when I used to post on sohh.com, people would make 30 + page threads discussing circumstances when snitching was appropriate, like "guidelines". we're talking about dudes on the internet.

Comment

I know what you mean. Snitches bother the hell out of me though.

Comment

Snitching is amateur.

Comment

Really, a whole lot of "when keeping it real goes wrong" type of **** going on.

Comment

what people need to realize is that people not involved in any criminal activity have a right to snitch because whatever the issue is can affect them and their lives.

And when you ARE involved in any criminal activity, you'll quickly realize that ultimately, in the end, you are on your own. No matter what your friends say, no matter what you acquaintances say, the "code of the streets" is a bunch of bull***** because there will never be honor amongs theives or criminals. You can be part of a crew, but ultimately, its about self preservation and the only thing you can depend on is blood.

Comment

Personally, as a white, young urban professional, I love the police. They make my feel safe, especially when you're walking towards a black guy on the same side of the sidewalk... man... that's some scary stuff

Comment

When it comes down to me or you. It's you everytime. Specially if your not family or a close friend.

I don't snitch. I just tell the truth.

Comment

Working...
                    X