Collapse
No announcement yet.

Question For Cebuanos

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Sa sinulog weekend sana keo nag punta sa Cebu.

Comment

Guys, Iandaman

I got sick as **** in Cebu..we we're only there for a couple of days and it went by sooooooo fast..never had a chance to log on..

I dropped my iPhone in boracay and my girl here is claiming I proposed to her at the beach after drinking 10 red horse beers..but don't worry, my phone is ok now, thank god

Will try to post later

Comment

Originally posted by -MAKAVELLI- View Post
        Guys, Iandaman

I got sick as **** in Cebu..we we're only there for a couple of days and it went by sooooooo fast..never had a chance to log on..

I dropped my iPhone in boracay and my girl here is claiming I proposed to her at the beach after drinking 10 red horse beers..but don't worry, my phone is ok now, thank god

Will try to post later
        this guy is coming back married.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
          this guy is coming back married.

I vaguely remember her telling me that she doesnt care about money or cars and that all she wants is to give me babies, cook and clean the house..so there might be some validity to these claims..

Comment

I vaguely remember her telling me that she doesnt care about money or cars and that all she wants is to give me babies, cook and clean the house..so there might be some validity to these claims..
            think of all the pinoys you know that went to pinas right after breaking up with their girl.

how many brought back an old school pinay wife? maybe not marry right away but marry next time they came back.

you're fucked.

this is what you get for going to clubs with an "AMERICAN CITIZEN" sign on you.

Comment

Originally posted by Canadian_Bacon View Post
              think of all the pinoys you know that went to pinas right after breaking up with their girl.

how many brought back an old school pinay wife? maybe not marry right away but marry next time they came back.

you're fucked.

this is what you get for going to clubs with an "AMERICAN CITIZEN" sign on you.

i thought about doing that. my cousin did 7 years ago.

Comment

Guys, Iandaman

Will try to post later
                If you have drink at least 5 more red horse, I am sure a Filipino guy is going to claim that you are asking him for a sex.

Comment

Plano kong umuwi sa august. Taga Rizal province ako(south of Metro Manila). Plano ko pumunta ng Boracay pero di raw maganda sa august doon dahil sa weather. So baka Cebu ako punta. May mga maganda bang beaches doon? Anong ang pinakamasarap na lechon restaurant?

Comment

According to survey (surprisingly) Boracay is the 2nd most beautiful beach/resort destination in the World. (1st sa Asia)

Comment

Originally posted by Chups View Post
                      According to survey (surprisingly) Boracay is the 2nd most beautiful beach/resort destination in the World. (1st sa Asia)

that place was amazing boss...there was a bar every 5 yards...food everywhere...the beach was super clean...we stayed friday to monday but honestly, you need a good week there to soak it all in

we should have done that instead because the resort we stayed at only cost me about P6000 for 4 days...we came back to manila and the hotel was that much per night

Comment

Working...
                      X