Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why has every **** got an autobiography out these days????

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah its gay as hell.

Comment

Originally posted by versatile2k6 View Post
      what is he then
      He's a Pakistani but I didn't want it to get in the way of a silly gag.

Comment

Silly is a cool word.

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
          So ****ing many of those mother****ers out in time for Christmas, and they've all got **** all to say.

I saw one today by this guy who had won some Pop Idol type show over here with Simon Cowell - Shayne Ward. So he had this book "My Story by Shayne Ward." WTF??? You ain't GOT a story. You only just won the ****er and released one record, ****! It'd be like Kelly Clarkson (who I would love to penetrate, especially when she's got wavy hair) writing an autobiography when she won Pop Idol. "I was born, grew some pubes, then won Pop Idol. The end." I mean, WTF? You ain't got **** to say cos you ain't done it yet!!

How can someone in their early twenties write an autobiography? No offence to people that age, but most people haven't done **** by then. I mean, the first ten years are pissing your own pants, then you grow pubes, then you START what you're going to do. Autobiography can wait... except, oh, let's cash in.

Amir ****ing Khan's got one out now. WHY? WHY? WHY? His career has only just ****ing STARTED, what's the point? I've got the manuscript here:

"Grew up in Bolton, I had a wikkid time, it were dead good. Helped out 2Tough in the shop most weekends, then I went to the Olympics, turned pro and had eight fights. The end. Come back in ten years ****ing time when I might have more to say."

****ing ****s!

Even the Brown Bummer's got one out now: "Me and Beans - A True Story". I mean, who the **** wants to read that?
          I've had an interesting life wanking off 24/7, but I'm gonna wait ten years before I write mine.

Stop writing these mother****ers. ****s. People who write them are ****s. People who buy them are ****s. They're all ****s! **** off and die, **** **** ****s pieces of **** ****s ****!

That is all.

Comment

So ****ing many of those mother****ers out in time for Christmas, and they've all got **** all to say.

I saw one today by this guy who had won some Pop Idol type show over here with Simon Cowell - Shayne Ward. So he had this book "My Story by Shayne Ward." WTF??? You ain't GOT a story. You only just won the ****er and released one record, ****! It'd be like Kelly Clarkson (who I would love to penetrate, especially when she's got wavy hair) writing an autobiography when she won Pop Idol. "I was born, grew some pubes, then won Pop Idol. The end." I mean, WTF? You ain't got **** to say cos you ain't done it yet!!

How can someone in their early twenties write an autobiography? No offence to people that age, but most people haven't done **** by then. I mean, the first ten years are pissing your own pants, then you grow pubes, then you START what you're going to do. Autobiography can wait... except, oh, let's cash in.

Amir ****ing Khan's got one out now. WHY? WHY? WHY? His career has only just ****ing STARTED, what's the point? I've got the manuscript here:

"Grew up in Bolton, I had a wikkid time, it were dead good. Helped out 2Tough in the shop most weekends, then I went to the Olympics, turned pro and had eight fights. The end. Come back in ten years ****ing time when I might have more to say."

****ing ****s!

Even the Brown Bummer's got one out now: "Me and Beans - A True Story". I mean, who the **** wants to read that?

I've had an interesting life wanking off 24/7, but I'm gonna wait ten years before I write mine.

Stop writing these mother****ers. ****s. People who write them are ****s. People who buy them are ****s. They're all ****s! **** off and die, **** **** ****s pieces of **** ****s ****!

That is all.
            http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Anorak_(Boxingscene)

Comment

there is nothing in there, genious.

Comment

Originally posted by BrooklynBomber View Post
                there is nothing in there, genious.
                DRZ is a tedious bore with a hard on for me. I do wish he'd find someone else to play with.

Comment

DRZ is a tedious bore with a hard on for me. I do wish he'd find someone else to play with.
                  BabyPhat turned him away, sadly.

Comment

Working...
                  X