Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Waffles!

******s be gangbangin on breakfast.

Comment

They colonized DR-Congo and instituted the racial identity card system that helped lead to the Rwandan genocide. Oh Leopold, you tease.

Comment

Chocolate!

Comment

Belgium is great. Brussels in particular has one of the better squares in Europe in my opinion.

I'd figure you'd be a fan of the Manneken Pis.

Don't forget about Jacques Brel, Chantal Akerman, The Dardenne Brothers and Frites.
          Last edited by racer59; 03-22-2016, 03:32 PM.

Comment

Great jewsish Diamond cutters!

Comment

Born in Belgium: Tony Parker (Spurs), Audrey Hepburn, Van Damme, Django Reinhardt, Jacques Brel, Toots Thielemans, ...

Belgians invented the saxophone, roller skates, fries, the contraception pill, automobiles, electric railways, stroboscopes, concrete asphalt.

The founder of New York City was a Belgian.

Technotronic (Pump up the jam) is a Belgian band.

Best movie made by a Belgian is Mr. Nobody (with Jared Leto).

Comment

Originally posted by !! Anorak View Post
                To some Yanks, it's all just "Europe" as "some euro countrie's are smaller than some state's".

But these countries have centuries of history and cultural differences from one another... these daft ****s in Belgium talk four languages, for example: Dutch, French, German and Hurdy Gurdy.

But it wasn't until the silly ****s got blown up by some Muslims that people started talking about the place. Surely they deserve to be put on the map for more than that?? Imagine that being your obituary: "I didn't know much about the ****, but I do know he was blown to shit by Muslims. Fucking Muslims. "

Here's what I knew about the place, and some **** that I just learned from Wankopedia:

1. Babyslut. The poster who broke Versatyle's heart. She once made an old poster (PBDS) say he thought we should nuke the place as she had the temerity to disagree with him on something.

2. They have famous cartoonists from there, including the guy who invented Tintin and the guy who invented the Smurfs. I always assumed the Smurfs were Swedish... maybe because they all have white beards, I dunno. Fuck it.

3. Van Damme comes from there. If only Donald Trump had sent him to the airport with all his machine guns, those ******s would have got what's coming to 'em, wouldn't they? Fucking Muslims.

4. They make films and shit. Now, you know I'm a pretentious fucking asshole when it comes to movies, and like to watch subtitles sometimes. I've seen French, Italian, Indian, Japanese... you name the ****. However, I think the only Belgian film I ever saw was Man Bites Dog. It was good, mind.

5. Django Reinhardt. Regarded as one of the greatest guitar players of all time. I only know about him because Woody Allen never shuts the fuck up about him.

6. The ****s have artists. I've only really heard of René Magritte, who I studied once, but they've got ****s going back CENTURIES.

7. Belgium as we know it only dates back to 1830.. before then it was other Hurdy Gurdies owning that territory, which explains why they talk so many silly languages.

I think they're famous for coffee and chocolate as well. The Belgian ****s.
                They make great waffles.

Comment

Hardly the time to be cracking jokes you ****wits

Comment

Originally posted by Mario Gotze View Post
                    Hardly the time to be cracking jokes you ****wits
                    Get her !

Comment

Trappists beers and fries with mayo. Good enough for me.

Comment

Working...
                      X