Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Congratulations to Vera for making Dzinziruki quit!!!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by chiguy91 View Post
    i think it was. that and having no defense or punching power. if he doesn't retire, he should consider going back down to 154. it looks like he doesn't belong at MW.

http://www.boxingscene.com/forums/sh...7#post12955537
    He should def retire

Comment

Originally posted by PAC-BOY View Post
      I was quoting the poster who compared them to Morrals/Garcia. I didnt mean Dzinziruki wasnt in shape. I said Morrals was past prime and past time. Comparing him to Dzinziruki was insane! Dont know if there was confusion. Ill fix the post!
      Here is what you posted:

He did quit. He told the ref no more. Its called getting beat into submission. What do you mean Serg wasnt in shape...It was a championship fight!!!! Why wouldnt he be.
      To my understanding you're presuming that because it was a 'championship' fight it was impossible for Dzinziruk to be out of shape. Under that premise the same would have to be true for Morales/Garcia and that was the point I was trying to make... I'm not sure what you were insinuating.

According to:
      Gabriel Montoya™ ‏@Gabriel_Montoya
      Dzinziruk just didn't put in the training camp. He arrived to Fortune Gym 8 days from the fight week and sparred 3 times. #FNF

The guy did look soft during the fight. At 37 and after the Martinez beat down it's clear he doesn't have it anymore.
      In my opinion most boxers should retire in their early 30s not everyone can be George Foreman or Bernard Hopkins.

Comment

ohhh boy...like ive never heard that before. South Florida Boxing...come see me! Been there done that...got the t shirt. lame little hate post. And if i have or havent...a quitter is a quitter. Dont give a shlt if you like it or not. You quit...youre a pu$$y. End of story! if you condone quitting than im talking to a wussy! Lame!
        Pac-Boy going HAM!!!!!!!! LOL WOW............

Comment

ohhh boy...like ive never heard that before. South Florida Boxing...come see me! Been there done that...got the t shirt. lame little hate post. And if i have or havent...a quitter is a quitter. Dont give a shlt if you like it or not. You quit...youre a pu$$y. End of story! if you condone quitting than im talking to a wussy! Lame!
          I do not condone quitting, I am just saying you can talk **** to Dzinziruk but I guarantee he would whoop your ass. You would be laying face first on the canvas like your daddy Pacquiao was.

Comment

Awww. Lil fella......quit lying.

Comment

Originally posted by studentofthegam View Post
              Awww. Lil fella......quit lying.
              oooooooh weeeeeeeee, thats was grown up.

Comment

Sergiy "No Mas" Dzinziruk.

He should stick to 154 if he's going to keep fighting.

Comment

Working...
                X