Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The further deterioration of Max Kellerman as a professional broadcaster...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have always liked Max for some reason, never got the hate.

Comment

Yes Im guessing a lot of Berto fans are mad he didn't make their fighter look like he got jobed or something. Kellermans did a good job

Comment

Kellerman's good when there isn't a fighter HBO needs to hype up. I think he is, anyway. The Berto fight is the first time I really hated all the stuff he said.

Comment

Like Anorak pointed out, I really hate how he will suddenly come out of no where and randomly shout one of the words in his sentence.

Comment

Kellerman is over enthusiastic, way too cautious to really state his opinion and he never asks fighters tough questions. That being said he did a decent job for that fight.

Comment

I don't think Kellerman is all that bad. I don't mind Roy either, but he was CLEARLY favoring anytime Berto landed over Guerrero.

Comment

Originally posted by IronDanHamza View Post
                Like Anorak pointed out, I really hate how he will suddenly come out of no where and randomly shout one of the words in his sentence.

Comment

AHAHAAHAHAHAAHAHAH +1 OP, those first few posts are HILARIOUS!!!!! Yes, I'm being serious!

Comment

Honestly, I can't recite one Kellerman line from this entire year.

Guess that means he doesn't bother me that much.

Comment

he sucks..

Comment

Working...
                      X