Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

five finger death punch and soulfly show tonight!

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• five finger death punch and soulfly show tonight!

should be a decent show

Soulfy is good, and seeing them in concert would be awesome. Don't care for FFDP but they're not bad. Would be cool to see them both.

Comment

Went to that exact show here in vegas a few weeks back ,it was cool but Max looked fcking sickly to me.

Comment

great show last night. i recorded every soulfly song & was actually impressed with 5fdp too. never seen them live but they sounded very clear & put on a good show. won't run out & buy any of their albums but would see them again if they come to edmonton. soulfly did 2 sepultura songs too...\m/

Comment

Originally posted by joe strong View Post
          great show last night. i recorded every soulfly song & was actually impressed with 5fdp too. never seen them live but they sounded very clear & put on a good show. won't run out & buy any of their albums but would see them again if they come to edmonton. soulfly did 2 sepultura songs too...\m/
          Did you hit the pit.I am still a little bruised up.

Comment

Originally posted by MARKBNLV View Post
            Did you hit the pit.I am still a little bruised up.
            no! i don't mosh because i don't need to get angry & punch someone. i record every show i go to. i got over 300 songs recorded from concerts i've been to. if i don't record whole song i don't keep it. last night was funny because i was not in the pit but off to the side & twice some drunk clown was being an idiot pushing people who were not in the pit & jumping around like a fool. i told them both if you knock my camera out of my hand i will knock all your fu*king teeth out...lol! both times everyone around me heard it & i had a 3 foot radius around me after that...

Comment

Went to that exact show here in vegas a few weeks back ,it was cool but Max looked fcking sickly to me.
              yeah max is looking fat & rough these days...

Comment

no! i don't mosh because i don't need to get angry & punch someone. i record every show i go to. i got over 300 songs recorded from concerts i've been to. if i don't record whole song i don't keep it. last night was funny because i was not in the pit but off to the side & twice some drunk clown was being an idiot pushing people who were not in the pit & jumping around like a fool. i told them both if you knock my camera out of my hand i will knock all your fu*king teeth out...lol! both times everyone around me heard it & i had a 3 foot radius around me after that...
                To me thats half of the rush,then again i work an office job so i have a bit of rage built up.

Comment

yeah max is looking fat & rough these days...
                  He never left his stool,Vinnie Paul looked healthy though he was in the crowd they gave him a few shout outs.

Comment

To me thats half of the rush,then again i work an office job so i have a bit of rage built up.
                    im an ironworker & don't need to get hurt or get arrested in a mosh pit. i get pretty aggressive when guys are smashing in to me & alls it takes is some clown overdoing it & there could be issues. i wouldn't be happy if i had to miss work because of something that happens at a concert. i don't drink at concerts because i take pics & record the show. drunk people banging into me pisses me off & if i'm drunk there could be problems...

Comment

Working...
                    X