Ortiz on twitter says he doesn't have any future fights lined up

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• Ortiz on twitter says he doesn't have any future fights lined up

So no Berto rematch?

He also denied the Mayweather fight, when everything else was pointing to the fight being made.

Comment

Damn, I thought there was going to be a Ortiz vs Berto II. I'm not a fan of his, but I would like to see him back in the mix of things.

Comment

well he doesn't make fights, his promoter and manager do.... he probably just found out the same way we all did

Comment

he's a weird dude

Comment

The fight isn't offical yet as in sign with a location, ect. But it really doesn't matter what Ortiz thinks cause looking at how little he was paid with the Floyd fight, he's GBP's #itch. The fights happening.

Comment

Originally posted by -GDS- View Post
              The fight isn't offical yet as in sign with a location, ect. But it really doesn't matter what Ortiz thinks cause looking at how little he was paid with the Floyd fight, he's GBP's #itch. The fights happening.
              $2.5Mill plus some PPV money, probably got something around $4-5Mill in total...that's little?

Hey baller, sign me a check of 1millie since that's not a thing for you. I need the money for Christmas

Comment

Originally posted by -Kev- View Post
                He also denied the Mayweather fight, when everything else was pointing to the fight being made.
                Yea, he actually announced it then retracted it.... so he's learning from his mistakes this time around.

Comment

who knows...if there is a rematch they need to make it in the west coast this time

Comment

Originally posted by DoubleMM View Post
                    he's a weird dude
                    Yes he is.

Comment

Working...
                    X