• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Damn. Vic is an evil bastard........

Comment

Originally posted by Sweet Pea 50 View Post
      Damn. Vic is an evil bastard........
      I think he has a plan to get Ronnie out of it. I dunno how, but Vic must be plotting something.

Comment

Originally posted by Clegg View Post
        I think he has a plan to get Ronnie out of it. I dunno how, but Vic must be plotting something.
        I don't know. With all the dirt Vic came out with in that confession, I don't see the Feds touching Ronnie with a 50 foot pole.

Comment

That last episode was intense.

I wasn't expecting Shane to do a Benoit, and I thought that Vic would at least try to get Ronnie out of it.

Damn...

Comment

I dont get the ending with Vic. What did that 3 minutes of silence symbolize? Was he gonna kill himself? Personally, I thought Vic was gonna get clipped by some person he ****ed over throughout the years.

Comment

Originally posted by Derranged View Post
              I dont get the ending with Vic. What did that 3 minutes of silence symbolize? Was he gonna kill himself? Personally, I thought Vic was gonna get clipped by some person he ****ed over throughout the years.
              I think it was just him contemplating everything that had happened, re-living it in his mind, and trying to think about what to do next.

I wish Vic had tried to save Ronnie.

Comment

The Shield is one of the shows i can't get into for some reason? Like lost and 24.

Comment

Working...
                X