Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Sauerland: Lucien Bute fights Larsen next.

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
    A lot do. He's been on television much more than Kessler has. Larsen is very popular. He even starred in a reality show with Katja Kean.
    Yes I saw some of that. He did NOT like her. He basicly thought she was a whore. I like that he did not hide it. I like Mads Larsen. I noticed today on TV (he was commenting after the kessler fight), that he is a really cool guy.

Comment

Originally posted by BarrySlisk View Post
      Yes I saw some of that. He did NOT like her. He basicly thought she was a whore. I like that he did not hide it. I like Mads Larsen. I noticed today on TV (he was commenting after the kessler fight), that he is a really cool guy.
      I think so to. He really fancied his chances against Kessler. Didn't he say that he thinks Kessler is the no.2 SMW? He said it without blinking

Comment

haha, yes and he was also willing to share his thoughts on female boxing LOL.

Comment

Originally posted by BarrySlisk View Post
          haha, yes and he was also willing to share his thoughts on female boxing LOL.
          haha. Yeah Larsen did well today. His performance from the studio adds to the danish expectations of an all-danish worldchampionship clash. It's never seen before. Only thing that resmbles this is Jørgen Hansens two fights with Hans-Henrik Palm.

Comment

Originally posted by BatTheMan View Post
            According to german promotor Sauerland Lucian Bute defends his title next against dane Mads Larsen

Sauerland owns an option on Bute and wants to exercise that right so according to Sauerland Bute probably has to travel to Denmark(!) to defend his title.

So no immidiate rematch for Andrade.
            Larsen was good in his day, but he was out for about 3 years...no way he can win this fight...and yes, Andrade definitely deserves a rematch.

Comment

Working...
            X