Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Pacquiaos plan simply BACKFIRED (GOOD READ)

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bennett View Post
    reports said floyd would make 50 million at 60/40. when the fight was offered before at 50/50 both parties were said to have gotten 40 million. i think ur numbers are off.

arum would take it in a heartbeat. 28% of 40-50 million is sweet. never mind ticket sales, ppv, merchandising, etc.
    I have seen both figures reported as they are based on different PPV buys and the price of the PPV. It is rumoured the PPVprice could exceed $59.99(I think $54.99 is the regular PPV price), hence why I stated estimated as nobody knows how many people will buy or at what price it will sell at. For example, if it does 3million PPV buys @ lets say $60, then thats a Gross revenue of $180 million, excluding the Gate, sponsorship etc. So in theory they could earn in excess of the numbers quoted.

Arum is still very bitter over Floyd leaving his stable and Golden Boy who are negotiating on Floyd's behalf are their fierce competitor, he is unlikely to concede much although as you said its worth alot of money to him (How manny is still paying that % is beyond me)

Comment

Mayweather plan all worked out for him LOL.

Comment

lol /thread

Comment

Working...
        X