do you think clottey can beat pacman?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
    Can he? Yes. Will he? Doubtful.
    He doesn't let his hands go and has no killer instinct.

If he changes those 2 things in the next few weeks then.....maybe he can win

but probably not

Comment

Originally posted by Clyde Barrow View Post
      Can he? Yes. Will he? Doubtful.
      Clottey can and will beat Pacquaio. Pac's team picked the wrong guy this time. Clottey is coming to win. He has a family to feed and a win will take him to that next tax bracket. I know y'all love Pacquiao but he will get hurt in this fight.

Comment

Originally posted by statosteve View Post
        clottey looks like a monster in his new pics...do you think he will be 2 big and strong for pac?????clottey is paying 5:1 over here in australia.....do you think im making a mistake putting $100 on clottey for the win???cause i was thinking if tyson can losse 2 buster...than pac can possibly losse to clottey...and clottey will prob be trying harder than ever to win this fight as it will be his biggest eever fight and if he dont win prob will never get a chance like this again.... http://www.*********.com/?p=38151
        No he can't beat Pacquiao. He doesn't throw enough, has enough power or even enough (if any at all) footwork to do it.

The "too big // too strong" argument has been failing FOR YEARS now and people still insist on it. It won't work yet again, trust me.

Comment

clottey looks like a monster in his new pics...do you think he will be 2 big and strong for pac?????clottey is paying 5:1 over here in australia.....do you think im making a mistake putting $100 on clottey for the win???cause i was thinking if tyson can losse 2 buster...than pac can possibly losse to clottey...and clottey will prob be trying harder than ever to win this fight as it will be his biggest eever fight and if he dont win prob will never get a chance like this again.... http://www.*********.com/?p=38151
          in boxing.. anything can happen and it did show in the tyson/douglas fight.. but dont guess this by other fighters fights. real bad for your money, but clottey had a great chance of winning this fight. he has confidence and the will to win it, but does he have the blueprint? he said he's going to be the one on the attack, i think thats a bad idea.

Comment

Originally posted by BoxingHistory View Post
            Clottey can and will beat Pacquaio. Pac's team picked the wrong guy this time. Clottey is coming to win. He has a family to feed and a win will take him to that next tax bracket. I know y'all love Pacquiao but he will get hurt in this fight.
            i agree man

Comment

Originally posted by 1toTHADOME View Post
              in boxing.. anything can happen and it did show in the tyson/douglas fight.. but dont guess this by other fighters fights. real bad for your money, but clottey had a great chance of winning this fight. he has confidence and the will to win it, but does he have the blueprint? he said he's going to be the one on the attack, i think thats a bad idea.
              how clottey said he will attack him,i dont believa it he just saing that to tro the pac camp off a lil...i recon he gunna try box pac..

Comment

how clottey said he will attack him,i dont believa it he just saing that to tro the pac camp off a lil...i recon he gunna try box pac..
                maybe, but if he has a better plan then thats good for him coz he needs it.

Comment

Working...
                X