No announcement yet.

Comments Thread For: Nacho Admits He Was Shocked By Marquez's KO Win

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by !! Shawn View Post
    Thats not what it means. It means Manny has a good chin, why wouldn't you be surprised?
    i'm just sayin. personally, the word surprised does not cover it, more like bomb shelled, whammed, stupefied

Comment

I hope he treated himself to a cigar after the fight, he deserved it, a cigar and a nice cold glass of Juan's piss.

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
        I hope he treated himself to a cigar after the fight, he deserved it, a cigar and a nice cold glass of Juan's piss.
        lololololololololol
        Green K

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
          so if nacho was surprised, that means they never really used the punch in camp that much, was it a lucky punch, a hail mary? not saying that it is but the trainer seems to point to that direction
          lol.. your lack of boxing knowledge amuses me.

the punch that marquez knocked him out with is the single most effective punch for marquez throughout the entire rivalry. a right hand straight down the pipe as pacquiao is coming in.

even if that wasnt the case the punch was still clearly not a lucky punch, you could tell he timed pacquiao as he was coming in. even leaning to his left to get out of position for whatever punch pacquiao might have thrown. he walked pacquiao into the punch, how is that luck?

if you read the article you would know nacho was suprised bcuz he didnt think marquez had the power to knock him out cold like that with just one punch. who did? he said marquez is a good puncher but not a great puncher and hurts ppl by throwing accurate combinations, not by exploding with a single bomb.

Comment

Originally posted by Fighting_Pride View Post
            so if nacho was surprised, that means they never really used the punch in camp that much, was it a lucky punch, a hail mary? not saying that it is but the trainer seems to point to that direction
            not a lucky punch at all

Originally posted by NearHypnos View Post
            No, because they clearly worked on it..there's that vid out where they show Marquez knocking down his partner with a short right that he stepped into..which prompted them to stop allowing the recording of his spars. This is just him showing how highly he thought of Pac. Obviously, with the name dinamita you've got some pop, but Nacho knows combinations is Marquez's bread and butter. It was just the culmination of everything. Pac took off like a sprinter into that right hand.
            exactly! here is the vid. go to the 0:33 second mark. its no lucky punch

Comment

Nacho knows JMM better than anyone and he says he's not a power puncher. Everyone who follows boxing Knows the same. Marquez is all of a sudden hitting like a damn middle weight. Something is not right...

Comment

Originally posted by RonRoss View Post
                lmfaooooooooooo

Comment

i don't see how anyone could not be shocked by last night's events

Comment

Originally posted by BabyFaceAssasin View Post
                    Nacho knows JMM better than anyone and he says he's not a power puncher. Everyone who follows boxing Knows the same. Marquez is all of a sudden hitting like a damn middle weight. Something is not right...
                    And here's the first idiot trying to twist Nacho's words for their own PED accusation agenda.

Comment

Now Nacho can fire that cigar up and smoke like he never smoked before.... Congrats to him and Marquez.

Comment

Working...
                      X