Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

The Downfall of the US empire is imminent...

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

• The Downfall of the US empire is imminent...

Maybe in a few decades it certainly will if not in less than a hundred years.

The tell-tale signs are there and its quite a surprise that Americans forgot their roots and the teachings of their forefathers and what made their country strong in the first place.

Its pretty obvious Americans... At least most of them... ARE DEFINITELY NOT STUDENTS OF HISTORY.

1, Policy of non-intervention - The US was largely saved from the 2 world wars following a policy of non-intervention. In short... HEY U AZZHOLE UR BUSINESS IS UR BUSINESS. Only when events were forced upon them did the US interfere in other countries affairs.

In the 2 world wars Europe exhausted themselves of manpower and resources while the US stood and prepared intervening only at the last possible oppurtunity. The result is pretty self-evident. With your country emerging into a superpower.

Remember your forefathers taught you not to poke ur finger into somebody else azzhole.

Now it seems every buggerhole in the world needs to be poked by American fingers. Figuratively speaking.

a. The Vietnamese taught you a bitter lesson in non-intervention and kicked your country's behind AGAINST ALL ODDS.

This defeat should have made you realize to leave other countries' affairs alone and MIND YOUR OWN BUSINESS.

Instead your country went into war numerous more times.

IS IT A WONDER YOU LOST NAM, LOST IRAQ, IS LOSING AFGHAN WAR because of this policy of MINDING SOMEBODY ELSE BUSINESS? Funny.

2. Your country spends too much of its resources on areas which are USELESS.

a. Military - Common sense dictates you can downsize ur spending in this area by pulling out all your bases overseas and strengthening your borders. I guess not

b. CIA - Let's be real. This agency is nothing but a DEN OF ASSASSINS, WARMONGERS, RUMOR-MONGERS and SCALAWAGS of every nature.

By this time we all know CIA is probably the single most glaring reason why your country is hated by many especially in the Muslim world where you ROYALLY LIKE TO POKE YOUR NOSES INTO THEIR BEHINDS.

3. China, India will overtake you soon following a policy YOUR FOREFATHERS TAUGHT YOU.

a. Minding yout own business
    b. Strategic spending

We all know the wheels are irreversible on this one. THE ONLY WAY YOU CAN SUSTAIN THIS KIND OF MODEL IS TO CONTINUALLY GO TO WAR.

Which btw... you lost more than you won.

Your country had a good run but your people forgot your roots and the wisdom of your forefathers.

I hope so. Fingers crossed,.

Comment

wait... India to take over? **** that ****.

Comment

Originally posted by wazaa. View Post
        I hope so. Fingers crossed,.
        The Americans should have LISTENED TO THEIR FOREFATHERS when they told them NOT TO POKE UR FINGER INTO SOMEBODY ELSE AZZHOLE.

Guess the Americans didn't get the memo.

Btw... Britain nor Europe will be the next superpower. The next superpower will be an ECONOMIC SUPERPOWER who has the resources and manpower to boot. Old Europe doesnt have that.

China and India are definitely next.

Comment

A nation that turns itself over to gold will inevitably become a slave to the Jew.

Enjoy your gulags.

Comment

Originally posted by 武士道 View Post
            A nation that turns itself over to gold will inevitably become a slave to the Jew.

Enjoy your gulags.
            This.

They invested too much in Jewish affairs. Which I think is extremely disastrous.

Comment

Originally posted by Joartcc7 View Post
              This.

They invested too much in Jewish affairs. Which I think is extremely disastrous.
              Invested? You mean sold out.

Disastrous is an understatement, try suicidal.

Comment

Bump...

Truth hurts... Ouch!

Comment

So the US won't be the number one power, big whoop. If they keep their cool, and keep working on their economy, it's unlikely they'll slip into poverty or degredation.

America doesn't like to be beaten at anything though. I hope nothing stupid happens, i.e war with China.

Comment

It is the huge national debt that is bringing the States down.

Comment

Working...
                    X