Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Why Keith Thurman doesn't fight Alexander?

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

this is what's wrong with hyped haymon fighters, they want to jump straight to floydie or get that 7-8 figure purse

Comment

dunno, al haymon maybe?

Comment

Words can hardly express how little interest I have in seeing Devon Alexander fight anyone again.

Comment

Originally posted by boliodogs View Post
          Calling other fighters out or not calling them out is totally meaningless. Fighters don't make fights between themselves. What means something is signed contracts to fight and these contracts are negotiated between legal representatives of both fighters. Everything else is just BS talk.
          Absolutely. At the end of the day, Thurman's and Alexander's father, Haymon, will eventually decide. Why fight each other when an ex-sparring partner is available for $750,000?

Comment

Cause Alexander beats him, and ends his hype train.

anyway, this fight needs to get made.

F*** you Hayman.

Comment

Originally posted by Lalaland View Post
              Also why doesn't he call out Porter? Im sure Porter is willing to take his head off.

He only calls 'specific' fighters out, the prize fighters but not willing to test himself against a category below prize fighters?

This guy hasn't even beat a 'E' class opponent yet, Bradley,Alexander,Khan,Brook,Porter,Mayweather,Pac ,Marquez all beat his arse.
              http://www.boxing news24.com/2014/04/keith-thurman-im-gunning-for-mayweather-in-2015-i-want-porter-next/

"'I want to fight Shawn Porter based off of the fans want it,' Thurman said."

Comment

Skip to 6:20, and STFU, because anyone buying this Thurman ducking crap is dead wrong and making it up.

Comment

Originally posted by kiaba360 View Post
                  Both are Haymon fighters....
                  Exactly what I was going to put, no way they end up fighting each other.

Comment

besides, if theyre haymon, theyll be fighting salasa

Comment

You just flat out don't follow boxing if you think Devon is ducking anybody. And Thurman is starving for a big fight so I know he wants it.

We all know the 1 guy standing in the middle of this matchup getting done.

Comment

Working...
                      X