No announcement yet.

Sport Science HARDEST KICK

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Thank Me Later View Post
    It's not that serious to me which maybe that's why it comes off as bumping to you, because you spend more time and effort here.
    Says the guy with more posts than me even though he joined at a later date....

Maybe you should take it serious...instead of mindlessly coming in here and participating in bumping your own non-interesting topics about cell phones.

We get it, you're a materialist. It's boring and nothing to it unless you had something juicy to tell like being in charge of one of those sweatshops in China where they manufacture these phones, and whipping the workers into working faster. Unfortunately you're probably just a consumerist liberal hipster.

Comment

Having an interest in technology makes a person materialistic? How do you determine how somebody is as a person from 1 interest that they have in life? Not everybody is gonna post about their entire life or all of their interests online. You should go out more, get to know people. Really experience life and stop being so serious on the internet all the time. It's just a message board. I'm just sharing news/info about tech or whatever else I make a thread about. Some people share the same interest, some people don't. It seems to really bother you for some reason? This is just the internet man, have fun. Then go and enjoy life. Nobody else seems to have an issue with my threads except you? Don't take everything to heart all the time bro. I know it gets to you because you gave me red karma, like dang is it that serious?
      Last edited by Toy Story 3; 03-15-2013, 09:11 AM.

Comment

Working...
      X