• Show
Clear All

Anybody still want to do this?

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
      Anybody still want to do this?
      Yeah, I'm up for it.

Comment

I'm up for it if I'm allowed to vote lol.

Comment

Fighters:
          Ali
          Robinson
          Moore
          Duran
          Holyfield
          Trainers:
          Futch
          Dundee
          Arcel
          announcers:
          Steve Albert
          Al Bernstein
          Larry Merchant
          Jim Lamphley
          Foreman

Comment

Originally posted by IronMike* View Post
            Fighters:
            Ali
            Robinson
            Moore
            Duran
            Holyfield
            Trainers:
            Futch
            Dundee
            Arcel
            announcers:
            Steve Albert
            Al Bernstein
            Larry Merchant
            Jim Lamphley
            Foreman
            Shouldn't active boxers (Holyfield) be excluded? Fair enough if not --- I mean, at least we should stick to guys at the very end of the road if anything, though, & he fits that bill.

Comment

It's going to be a hard sell but I need to get some momentum going early and get his name out there:

Joe Baksi

Obviously do SRR Langford Greb etc but maybe just after Pep we could sneak Joe in?

Comment

Originally posted by Wild Blue Yonda View Post
                Shouldn't active boxers (Holyfield) be excluded? Fair enough if not --- I mean, at least we should stick to guys at the very end of the road if anything, though, & he fits that bill.
                I would say that we should wait until they're done fighting at the legitimate world championship level. Holyfield would be ok, Morales would be ok, Mosley would be ineligible.

Comment

Originally posted by BigStereotype View Post
                  I would say that we should wait until they're done fighting at the legitimate world championship level. Holyfield would be ok, Morales would be ok, Mosley would be ineligible.
                  I don't see all that much difference between Morales and Mosley. Morales is five years younger and has won three fights since Mosley won his last one. No active fighter should get in, no matter how ineffective they currently. That removes having to make that distinction.

Comment

Originally posted by Scott9945 View Post
                    I don't see all that much difference between Morales and Mosley. Morales is five years younger and has won three fights since Mosley won his last one. No active fighter should get in, no matter how ineffective they currently. That removes having to make that distinction.
                    I do see your point. I suppose you're right. No active fighters. Mosley is less shot than Morales, though, you have to admit.

Comment

To make it official, I think you should wait till they're officially retired. I'm not saying wait 5yrs. But, as soon as a certain fighter says they're retired then they should eligible to be in. Just my two cents anyways.

Comment

Working...
                      X