Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Frank Maloney "Klitschko's thinking, I've saved 10% I haven't got to pay Manny!"

Collapse
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Disgraceful comment from Maloney with absolutely no foundation, and Bunce should have called him out over it. Terrible post-fight analysis all told, and I'm no fan of Wlad.

Comment

Originally posted by paulf View Post
      Cant believe he said that ****. Although I agree that not doing a ten-count for Manny was bull****, but in Germany that might now be how they do things.
      ?

They were doing a ten count for him.

Comment

Originally posted by Superflo777 View Post
        ?

They were doing a ten count for him.
        I believe they were discussing why they didn't have a 10 count for Steward.

Comment

I missed that comment, disgraceful.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
            Sorry what do you mean by that? They were ringing the bell 10 times in dedication to Steward previous to the fight.

Comment

The Board should fine the snide little creep Maloney for that shameful outburst. I thought the whole post fight on ESPN was of a very low standard. Wlad gave one his best displays I thought, and he got the same lame rubbish thrown at him. Poor.

Comment

Originally posted by Own3d View Post
                well in that case they were not only dumb but also deaf and blind, because there WAS a 10 count.

Comment

Are you sure he actually said this? I googled the comment and this thread was the only thing that came up.

I'm suprised Tim Witherspoon made disrespectful comments. It doesn't seems like him. It seems even stranger considering both brothers would have beat him had they fought in the same era.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post
                    Are you sure he actually said this? I googled the comment and this thread was the only thing that came up.
                    I can assure you they did. I heard it live on ESPN.

Comment

Originally posted by HooksInYou View Post

I'm suprised Tim Witherspoon made disrespectful comments. It doesn't seems like him. It seems even stranger considering both brothers would have beat him had they fought in the same era.
                      witherspoon is one of those american dinosaures who thinks if a boxer isnt black or american they suck. anytime iv seen him on there he trashes anybody who isnt. hes a moron.

Comment

Working...
                      X